Yandere! Valentino X Human! Fem. Reader X Yandere! Vox

Requested by Ruqayyahhh_101
My apologies that I published this so late! It was done yesterday but I sadly forgot.
But I Hope you enjoy anyways

(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
(f/g) = friends gender
(f/n) = friends name
(j/c) = juice color

3rd pov.

The two demons chuckled as they watched the (h/c) haired girl walking down the streets of earth towards her home. They both of course observed her ever since the first time they saw her. More like one of them did. Vox, an overlord from hell saw her through a TV and told his friend Valentino about it. He already regretted it.

Since Vox showed Valentino the girl, he's been just as obsessed with her as Vox is. They are allies but if it comes to her, then they'll won't be as kind as before to eachother. »So, what exactly are we gonna do, Vox?« asked the already impatient Fur carriers.

Vox looked at him and rolled his eyes »I explained you the plan already.« He stated annoyed. Valentino looked at him too »So? Maybe I just didn't listen to you, because I thought about what to do with the sweet (y/n).«

The TV Demon tighten his fists and clenched his teeth. »I told you that only I can talk to, with or about her like that! I saw her first and you should be grateful that I showed her to you!«

Valentino narrowed his eyes at Vox and huffed. »Yeah, yeah, this again. You found her first and I should be grateful blah, blah, blah. I don't care and you know that. I want her. And not even you could stop me from getting her.«

Vox grabbed him by the collar and pushed him to a wall nearby. »And how often do I have to tell you that I don't care about what you want and what not?! I found her! She belongs to me! No matter if you want it or not! No matter if she wants it or not!« He let go of Valentino who sat on the ground now growling.

»Do you understand?« Vox stepped away looking down at his competitor. »Yes.« Valentino looked at Vox »And you'll understand me soon.« he grumbled standing up. »Now, what do we do, boss?« Vox glared at him.

»We won't do anything now. We just observe her. We have to get much more information.« Valentino raised an eyebrow »Don't we know enough to take her with us?«

Vox growled noticing a change in their prey's behavior. She suddenly looked around. »I swear if she heard you and you ruined this I'm gonna-!«

Vox stopped in the middle of the sentence and stared at the person who was just getting too close to his beloved obsession. The (f/g) human hugged (y/n) and talked with her. Vox concentrated on what they say.

»Hey, (f/n)!« (y/n) happily greeted them with a smile that made the two demon's once dead heart melt. »Hey,(y/n). Thanks for meeting me this late. I need someone to talk to.« she nodded saying it was nothing and she'd always be there for them.

Valentino stood beside Vox watching the scene too, also not liking it.»Are we in agreement on at least one thing now?« Valentino nodded having the same idea as his allies.

(f/n) and (y/n) talked sometime before they waved goodbye and hugged again. They went in different directions making it much easier for the demons to get rid of the 'pest', as they call them, without the (h/c) haired girl noticing.

They both went after her friend follow their every step until they are in a dangerously quiet place. They both appeared in front of the human smiling. »What the-!« Valentino grabbed them by their wist and twisted it painfully so they couldn't defend themself.

»I got no time to get my hands dirty. Can you or your minions take care of it while I go back to my sweet (y/n)?« Vox asked. »And I gotta do the fucking dirty work again? I'm always doing it while you go back and observe her again!« Valentino shouted in anger that his friend always gets to be around her.

»Yes. I figured you're perfect in taking care of humans. You can do it.« Vox walked away leaving him and (y/n)'s friend alone. »wh-what do you want from her?« Hissed (f/n) in pain »None of your business, insect.«

Valentino cupped their face roughly with both hands and twisted their head, breaking their neck. »I always gotta do the killing stuff while he goes and watches her. I should be in charge of him. I'am his superior.« valentino mumbled letting the corpse fall to the ground. He walked carelessly in the direction that Vox dissapeared into.

Vox's pov.

I hummed as I watch (y/n) open the doors to her home. I, of course can get in without any key, who needs them anyways? But nonetheless I slipped in after her not making any sound. She didn't noticed me yet. It's way too easy to get in here unnoticed. She sighed taking off her shoes and walked into her kitchen.

I followed her every move as always. She took out a cup and placed it on a table taking out some kind of juice from her fridge. She sat down on a chair. I chuckled quietly seeing her sipping the (j/c) juice. I walked towards her slowly making no sound again, not wanting to alarm her. I got behind her looking at her.

(y/n) looks very tense either she somehow heard me or something else happened, no matter what option it was I can't stand seeing my poor sweetheart like that. I placed my hands softly on her shoulders making her jump and turn around in shock.

Her widened eyes were staring right into my red and white ones. Her jaw dropped and I smiled at her. She stood up and backed away putting her hands up trying to protect herself

»W-who the hell are you?! What are you doing here?!« I laughed at her sweet, trembling figure and her beautiful, scared voice.

»I don't know if I should be proud or disappointed that you didn't noticed me sooner. Also I'm Vox, my dear.« Her breath got heavier and her heart beat quickly. I chuckled »No need to be afraid of me, my darling. I won't harm you.« I stepped towards her. She looked around, searching for a way to escape, but sadly for her to no use.

»Even if there would be a way to escape me you couldn't. I'm an all mighty Demon Overlord. I could find you anywhere. Now calm down and don't try to fight against me.« I cooed standing now right in front of her.»I-« she was cut short as her fornt door was thrown open.

To my surprise Valentino stood there. He didn't looked all too happy seeing us so near to each other. I grinned at him »Welcome to the party, my friend.« »Oh, friend my ass! She is mine! I won't let you get her without putting up a fight!« I sighed knowing he won't back down this time.

»I didn't want to have to fight against you, old friend but fine. The one who wins gets (y/n). And I also won't hold myself back.«