Angel, Husk, Al., Vox X Fem. Human! Reader X Tom, Pentious, Valentino (part 2)

Requested by Ruqayyahhh_101

I had to shorten Alastor's name because the title was too long 😂
Anyways here's the part two, also sorry for the long wait.

(h/c) = hair color

(Y/n)'s pov.

Sighing I walked down the streets of my hometown remembering the theory show of tonight. It was interesting but all those theories about the criminals that died are getting to me.

It truly scared me because of all those informations. There even were pictures for some, that we of course weren't allowed to show the viewers.

Some were just pictures randomly taken by someone and they're shown on it, others were their death photos. So the stories must be true if there are so many evidences, right?

I shook my head and walked faster, trying to get my mind off of that topic. I heard small shuffling so I looked around and saw that noone's near, so I just imagined it and there's no reason to fear anything or anyone, hopefully.

Well, that's what I thought.

I heard louder sounds which sources  are in front of me and beside me. I turned around but only saw a black and red shadow.

I instantly stepped back trying to get away from it, but the shadow that stood beside me grabbed me and pulled me towards them and suddenly everything went black.

Timeskip~

3rd pov.

Groaning, the (h/c) haired girl woke up and looked around. She was in an unfamiliar room - now - sitting on a very comfortabl, soft bed. (y/n) stood up shaking from the realisation. She walked towards the door and pushed the handle down but to no use. It was locked.

She looked around more concetrated this time and searched for something she could possibly use in order to escape. She searched everywhere, she even looked under the bed but there wasn't anything handy around.

Sighing, she sat down onto the bed again, thinking about what she can possibly do now. All she remembers was walking home and then seeing a shadow right in front of her.

„I'm getting insane.” she mumbled. „Everyone gets insane here in hell!” (y/n) jumped, scared at the sudden new voice.

She looked towards the door which was open now and a red and black, man with antlers and a large grin stood there, a blonde man behind him. The man's face was covered with a gasmask and both men wore suits.

„Haha! No reason to be scared, darling! Everything's alright.” the horned demon replied happily. The man with the mask just stayed silent, folding his hands behind his back.

„What? Where the hell am I?!” (y/n) asked, her voice slightly shaking. „Why, you just said it, dearest.” the seemingly talkactive man replied, his grin widening. „I said it? What?” she asked utterly, confused „You're in hell, sweetheart!”

The girl's face went pale at this. Even though he's a stranger and he sounds happy about it, she doesn't doubt his words. The way the men look is just unnormally.

„Wait if we're in hell... What exactly are you two? How did I get here?!” Alastor just laughed. „Oh sweetheart. Isn't it obvious? We are demons of course!” (y/n) could have sworn that she would have fainted if there weren't more question nagging inside of her mind „You're demons? What am I then? I mean, I didn't die, did I?!”

„No, you didn't.” replied the guy with the mask chuckling slightly. „But how am I in hell then? And why?!” „Because we wanted it! You're here because we got you here, darling! Is that not obvious?” Asked the deer demon.

„Ah, by the way, my name's Tom Trench.” the guy with the gas mask -Tom- said. „I'm Alastor!” exclaimed the other demon.

„W-well, My name's -” „(y/n)! We all know!” „What how? But, what do you mean with 'we all'?!” now she was deeply confused. „Because we watched you! What do you think where we know you from?”

(y/n) shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to say. She was getting more confident with herself and  bothered by the fact that he wouldn't reply most of her questions. „Anyways! Let's meet the others, darling.” Alastor extended his hand to her. She hesitantly took it, not seeing a different option.

The three of them walked down a huge hall. As they arrived at a lobby they were greeted by five other demons.

„Heya hottie! I'm Angel Dust!” a weird looking pink and white spider took (y/n)'s hand winking at her. „Hey Angel cakes, step behind." another demon with heart glasses shoved Angel away from her.

„I'm Valentino, but feel free to call me Val~” „Stop molesting her, Valentino.” A demon with a tv as head said behind Valentino, rolling his eyes. „I'm Vox, and those two there are Husk and Sir Pentious.” Vox said pointing to a cat demon with wings and then to a snake demon with a hat that seems to be alive.

„Don't you think we can introduce ourselves alone?” Husk grumbled and Sir Pentious crossed his arms „Yeah as if we can't do it.” Vox rolled his eyes annoyed again at their protest.

„Now let's not argue with eachother, companions. We have a special guest as you all know!” Alastor said breaking the tense silence and everyone stares at the mentioned guest. (y/n) fiddled with her fingers nervously, feeling all their eyes on her.

„Well, she certainly will stay here so there's also no need to fight, because we'll have enough time to spent with her!” Alastor said patting her back noticing her nervousness.

„As if. Did she even agreed or did you just kidnapped her?” hissed Sir Pentious at him. „Yeah, also, how are we supposed to do that yet? She's still a human.” Husk pointed out a fact that Alastor thought about too.

„She'll be a demon soon enough so stop making such a big deal out of it.” Tom said shaking his head.

„What do you mean?” The now panicked (y/n) squeaked, making the powerful demons look at her again.

„Of course we'll turn you into a demon too, hot stuff! What did you thought?” Angel said, smilling like he just got his drugs. She looked at the demon guys wondering how they could possibly turn her into a demon. On the other side she doesn't want to know. They are demons! What would they do to her?!

„Haha! Don't worry, darling. It's not painful or anything, well it is for you to choose...” Alastor said drifting off, thinking about something that just crossed his mind. „Indeed. It depends on who you choose.” said Vox coming closer to her.

„Who I choose?” „Yep! We came to the conclusion that we all would never get along so we decided to let you choose who you want!” Val said taking off his glasses, cleaning them.

„Also the death will depend on who you choose, so be careful, dearest!” Alastor laughed ruffling (y/n)'s hair.

So as mentioned there'll be a part 3, in which there'll options like Valentino's route where the reader chooses the demon and death or maybe the reader will survive?

Hope you enjoyed it!