Alastor x Reader

Requested by X_Fuzzy_Rainbows_X
Also I thank you for your encouragement ^^
Hope you enjoy.

(m/n) =mothers name
(f/n) =fathers name

(y/n) pov.

Sighing I walked down the street of hell thinking about my past life, my beloved family and the guy who murdered them. I balled my hand into a fist thinking of him. He's the reason why I'm here and why I had no family anymore. „They're all probably in heaven.” I thought to myself saddened to know I'll probably never see them again.

„Would you look at that, the princess got a new idea!” I heard a demon laughing. He and some others stand before a shop called 'Radio Hacks' with a few TVs showing a News show. I walked to the demon that spoke and tapped him on the shoulder „Excuse me sir, but what are you talking about?” the demon turned around and looked at me „The Princess of hell Charlie, wants to open a 'happy' hotel where demons can go to rehabilitate and go to heaven. As if any demon would want that.” he said rolling his eyes at the last part. I nodded and thanked him walking away.

„If it's possible for me to go to heaven if I rehabilitate then I could see my family again and be together with them” I thought slightly smiling to myself at the thought of meeting them again. Oh how I missed (m/n) and
(f/n). And my silly siblings and their weird pranks they always pulled.

I kept on walking and thinking about them. Suddenly I saw something move at the house beside me even though the street is empty. I tried to look at it but it was way too fast. All I could see was that it looked like a shadow and had a antlers? It looked like a deer demon? I shook my head not wanting to think about that weird shadow. Maybe I'm just seeing things now.

You saw a small demon girl with blond short hair and red and black eyes walking out of a house which looks like a karaoke building. I walked towards her „Hey, my name's (y/n). Sorry if I disturb you but do you know where the 'happy hotel' is perhaps?” she looked at you happy and sympathetic „Sure I do, sweetie! My name's Mimzy.” after she described the direction to the hotel we said our farewells and I walked to the direction she told me to.

After a while you saw a huge house which looked like the hotel you were searching for. And surprise surprise it was the happy hotel. You gently knocked on the door waiting patiently for someone to open it. The door was opened by a girl woth long blond hair red cheeks and yellow, black eyes.

You recognize her as the princess you saw on the TV and tried to remember what her name was. „Hello! Welcome to the Happy Hotel, my name's Charlie.” she said happily „Hello Charlie, My name's (y/n). I heard that demons get rehabilitated here?” „Yes, you've heard right! Come On In.” you looked around in the hotel and it looked dirty but still quite
comfortable. „Yeah. We still have to change a few things.” Charlie said nervously. I chuckled „Nah it's alright, don't worry.” I tried to calm her down „Charlie who's that?” asked a feminine voice.

The girl came out of a different room looking at us. „This is (y/n). She wants to get rehabilitated, Vaggie.” the girl-Vaggie just nodded and greeted me. While we were talking another person came to us and sat on a couch. He looked like a white and pink spider demon „weird.” I thought. „Hey Charlie, Vaggie. Who's that cutie there.” He said pointing at me. Vaggie opened her mouth to answer but it knocked on the door.

Charlie looked at Vaggie and she just shrugged her shoulders. Charlie sighed and walked towards the door opening it only for her to see who it was. She looked alarmed at seeing this person „Hel-” she slammed the door shut only to open it again „lo” said the stranger and Charlie slammed it shut again.

She walked to us „Hey Vaggie? The Radio Demon is at the door.” she said „What?!” Vaggie literally screamed in my ear because she's right beside me. „Uhh, who?” you totally agreed with the spider boy you also didn't knew who the so called 'radio demon' was „What should I do?!” Charlie asked desperate for help. „Well, don't let him in.” Vaggie huffed.

Charlie opened the door again very wide this time so we can see him. „May I speak now?” asked the 'Radio Demon' politely „You may.” „Alastor.” he said extending his hand to her. „Nice to be meeting you sweetheart, quite a pleasure.” he walked in „Excuse my sudden visit, but I saw your fiasco on the picture show and I just couldn't resist. What a performance!” Angel looked at me and shrugged his shoulders „Wanna go away here, cutie?” he whispered to me seeing that I was clearly confused. I nodded and he motioned me to follow him. As we walked away I could feel someone Intensely staring at me.

After playing some card games the Spider had which name's Angel Dust I got bored and decided to search for Charlie.

„Oh hello there Darling!” I heard the same Radio voice like sooner that day and turned around only to see him standing 3 feet away. „Hello?” His grin widened „Excuse me, but I think I haven't got your name, my dear.” he said coming nearer to me. „It's (y/n).” he looked at me and took my hand. „What a beautiful name! It suits you well, darling.” I blushed slightly at his charming words. „You seem to search something, dear. May I help you?” He said squeezing my hand softly.

I nod and mumble:„Yes, please. I'm searching for Charlie.” „No problem, my dear. We'll find her.” he said and started to walk down the hall still holding my hand.

As we walked I looked closer at him and his hair and ears looked so soft that I thought about touching them but I sadly didn't. I also noticed he had antlers. It seems familiar somehow. „Well there we are, darling! That's Charlies room.” I thanked him but before I could even knock he tugged my hand gently to him and kissed it. I started to blush madly and he let my hand softly go „Hope to see you soon, darling~” he said and turned around and left while I stood there dumbfounded.