Baxter X Scientist Reader X Sir Pentious (Part 2)

As if it was destined you three met again. You were just at a park taking a stroll again trying to get your confidence back to actually like the things you invented.

You beeing you just walked around not paying any attention to the hell around you, when you suddenly crashed into a demon man's back.

You fell back but mumbled an apology. The man turned around to look at you but you didn't thought you'd see the fish demon again that fast.

„Oh my- are you hurt, (y/n)?” asked Baxter with worry in his voice and extended his hand to help you stand up. You accepted his help and dusted your clothes off.

„What are you doing here all alone anyway?” „I had to clear my mind...” you hesitantly answered and  he nodded.

„D-do you...? Would you like to come with me back to the mansion and spend some time together?”

You nodded and you both started to walk. It was pretty quite at first but after half of the way Baxter started to talk with you. You two walked very close to eachother so that your hands almost touched.

Once they even did and the anglerfish demon pulled his hand away beeing flustered. It sure takes a lot talking and beeing around him to get him as confident as last time when he kissed your forehand.

The way after your hands accidentally touched was not quiet but awkward. As soon as you entered the mansion you smelled delicious food and wanted to know what it was.

The scent isn't familiar with you. Baxter looked at you and saw your interest so you both followed the smell and arrived at the kitchen where Sir Pentious stood there making some food.

„Welcome back, Baxter.” he said not even turning around. As baxter didn't answered he looked at him and noticed me. He looked a bit shooked but caught himself fast.

„Hey (y/n)! Good to see you! I already started to miss you.” the snake demon said mumbling the last part making it hard for me to understand.

„Yeah it's good to be here!” you replied cheerily. You were truly happy to hang around with them again.

You three sat down at the table to talk about all the things that happened in the time you didn't saw eachother, and Sir Pentious fully forgot about the food and placed it somewhere where it can't harm anything or anyone.

It was a nice feeling of peace to talk with them. Calmly as if you guys would have know eachother for years!

You and Baxter talked about inventions you made and Pentious about the fights he had with Cherry Bomb and Angel Dust.

Of course Pentious 'had invented some random things too, but his fights are more important' as he said to you making you both laugh.

After you were done talking they showed you their inventions. Pentious invented new egg bois which don't have a personality and mind. Literally they're weapons against Cherry and Angel.

Baxter invented something more harmless. A gun which could make an object get bigger or smaller. You didn't know what for but you also didn't care.

As you three walked back Sir Pentious seemed uneasy thinking about something.

Suddenly you felt a warm hand slip into yours and holding it. You looked at a red Pentious who just sternly looked straight forward.

Of course this didn't happen without Baxter noticing. Also feeling him grabbing your hand you looked at him. He's red in the face too but he had the confidence to look at you.

So just like that it happened that you three walked hand in hand down the hallway towards the entrance.

As you stood there it got even more awkward than you've ever felt. Sir Pentious cleared his throat getting Baxter's and your attention. „It was nice to talk with you again (y/n). I hope we'll see eachother again.”

Baxter nodded in agreement. „Agreed! We sure have to talk some more. You're presence is conforting.”

Baxter and Pentious looked at eachother seemingly discussing something through their looks.

They both bowed down to be the same height as you and kissed your cheeks. You couldn't help but get redder than Alastors (beautiful and amazing) hair.

You didn't knew what to respond to that, so you just smiled shyly and left hoping to see them again soon.

I have to apologize once again. This is shorter than the others again. I'll surely make it up to you also I'll make that special 1k oneshots but not now. School starts tomorrow and I got less time plus some friends of mine and I had a roadtrip today and it didn't went as planned. So I hope you understand.