Chapter 48: " Ladies and Gentlemen, Tha Weaponry."

It was easily the greatest room I had ever laid eyes on. As Diecl opened the door, Kai, Rayven, Memphos and I stepped in, having the others wait and guard the door. I already had decided this was one of the greatest rooms to have ever existed.

First off the only thing I saw were guns, guns, guns, and more guns. And all throughout there were a numerous amount of other weapons and armor. I walked up to a strange little disc about the size of a phone and picked it up. It had a singular pulsing red button in the middle of it and I shrugged pressing it.

As I pressed it, four blades shot out from four sides, making me almost drop it. It was a ninja star basically, a shuriken. I threw it a one of the dummies across the room and it buried itself into the head of it with a loud thud.

"Calling Dibs on this one." I said to everyone in the room. I turned to check on everyone else and they were all have just as much fun as me. Memphis and Kai had picked up guns both of them very intricate.

Kais was like a pistol that had a barrel and stock you snapped on to make a quick rifle. The handle folded back to make it easier to handle and it had intricate designs all over it. The special thing about this though, was the ammunition. Something inside the gun coated every bullet with some kind of kerosene or gasoline or oil, and every time you shot it, the minute it hit open air, the ammo caught on fire. Now of course, Rayven took no time tweaking this and making four different types of bullets for Kai.
One set for fire, one for acid, one for ice and finally, one electric.

Memphis on the other hand, had something entirely different. She had what was essentially a rifle, with a long blade at the end of the barrel. A bayonet, I guess. But the special thing about this was, not only could she use the bayonet at any time, she could shoot it. And there were multiple blades lying around too. So, even if she used her telekinesis to get the blade back, she didnt have to.
Rayven had picked up a small dagger that when you pressed a button on the hilt, the blade split in half. When you looked down the middle, there was a tiny blade attached to a very thin, razor sharp, wire. If she flung the dagger with a flick of her wrist, the wire shot out, slicing everything in it's way.

Finally after we had chosen our select weapons, we moved on to the armor. We had all replaced our boots with bladed soles, only mine had two blades in each sole, like a two pronged knife. We all got better vests and padding as well.

Kai had gotten some brass knuckles that had sharp spiks to shoot out of each knuckle when he squeezed it just right. He paused then smiled and looked at me. "Hey Zeke!" He called out suddenly.

Zeke opened the door and walked in, his jaw dropping. "....Yea?" He asked, gaping in awe at the room.
Kai nodded and threw the knuckles at him smiling and Zeke put them on, squeezing his fist. The spikes shot out and he grinned, turning to a dummy.
He took a step back, raised his fist, and plummeted down snapping the targets head off.

As he turned around I picked up a two heavy pistols and handed them to Zeke. "Check this out." I said.
I twisted the barrel to one of them, and shoved it into the back of the other, then tucked the handle under, quickly turning it into a very powerful, close ranged, shotgun.
I smiled and handed it to him.
"Its all yours buddy." I said as he took it apart and put the pistols on his hip.

This was about it. We all had armor and what was essentially unlimited ammo, new armor and a direct plan in mind. Get out of here.
As we walked out, Rayven handed me a set of gloves with a small glowing red button on the top of each hand.
"Throw a shuriken and press it." She said smiling.

Not one to question, her, I nodded and threw it at the dummy, pressing the one of the buttons. Suddenly, three of the blades shot out of the disc and hit other dummies and they all exploded into shrapnel, tearing them apart.

"...Grenades?"

She looked at me and nodded before patting me on the back and walking out with the others. I tightened the gloves before checking my gauntlet and nodding. "Grendades." I said with finality.

We all walked out and gave each of the others a pistol, though they really wouldnt need one seeing as how we'd be doing all the work, and they still have powers. But, nevertheless, they got one each.

As we headed out we thanked Diecl and told him to send our thanks to the Emperor as we set out. I clicked on my communicator making sure everybody's worked and then I spoke.
"Okay, so. We're all gonna head out from the edge of the city, and make our way to Nexanversa. Now its gonna look huge and very big up close, but once we get in, we'll automatically head to the right, and follow the wall until we get to around the middle. Then we'll make our way in towards the center, get to this ship, and get off of here. If it isnt there, then we'll have to come back, but theres something large there and we can make it. Just follow the maps on your communicators if you get lost. We got this, okay?" I said looking at everyone with determination. We were getting off of here.

They all nodded and responded with a resounding "Okay" and we were off. We got to the edge of the small city/town and I smiled looking back. It was time to leave.