(Chap. 12)- "Everything will be ok"

Previously:

"Look Can, I have the FUCKING CAPACITY to understand why you slept with other women. It hurts me, but some how I understand it. BUT HER?!" she shouted again. "I CAN'T! I don't know if I will ever understand that." She wiped her tears.

"Sanem..." He begged.

"Sanem nothing. I told you you lost it!" He looked out to the garden, "Can, if it isn't because we have a contract, and we would both loose a lot of money if we cancel it. I would of done it already."

"Sanem?"

She ignored him and kept talking, "From now on stay away from me, I don't want to see you, I don't want to know anything about you, all I want is for you to finish the promotion of my book, and nothing else."

"Sanem." He said softly again.

"SANEM NOTHING, CAN! NOTHING! Get that in your head. YOUR AND I ARE OVER! WE ARE DONE! and walked away.

"No, Sanem! No!" He sobbed softly.

--------------------

Sanem turned around and saw Can with nonstop tears falling down his cheeks, she took a deep breath, wiped her tears and kept walking. Can grabbed his phone and called Emre telling him what happen, and they were to meet up at a bar, and Leila was on way to Sanem's house.

"Are you ok?" Leila ask sitting next to Sanem by the pier.

"No, did you know?" Leila nodded. "Why didn't you say anything to me?"

"Because unfortunately it wasn't my secret to tell."

"And if he would've taken a life time to tell me, you would've stayed quiet?"

"No, I would've told you."

"Really, how would you have taken?"

"Sanem, he told me he was going to tell you after you got out of the hospital, once he saw you were strong enough to deal with the pain. When you were at the hospital he hated himself a lot, and because of many reasons, including the one of you being in there because of him." 

Sanem wiped her tears, "Why did it took this long?"

"He hated seeing you in there, and because he was afraid of you going back he waited this long. 

"What made him tell me today?" She asked looking at the sea. 

"Yesterday he told me, he was going to tell you by the end of this week, that he knew you were strong enough and be able to handle the pain." Sanem wiped her tears, "But this morning, haven't the two of you right there was the straw that broke the camels back. He knew that if Ceyda would've notice you were in my office, she would've either spit it out or she would have said something to you. So, that is what speed up the process on him telling you today instead of the last day of the week. Plus he did what you did with him." Sanem looked at her, "He was trying to spend as much time as he possibly could with you." Sanem wiped her tears and looked back at the sea. 

"He should've told me sooner."

"Sanem, I just told you he was waiting for you to be strong, he wanted to protect you."

"Ok Leila, ok. Either way it doesn't justify him from doing what he did; Leila."

"I know Sanem, I know."

"Look Leila, I understand why he slept around. We weren't together, I wasn't expecting him to stay in abstinence. But there's a difference of sleeping with any woman versus a woman that hurt me, a woman that destroyed me in many, many ways. I just hope he didn't slept with Polen." She sighted