(23) Surprise

Author's note:

This is the second to last chapter. 😢❤️

-----------------

Previously:

Can's POV

She's coming! Ok, just breath, everything will be ok. I thought as I was able to hear her walk through the pier and called out my name. Then I heard her get on the yacht, and walked to the wheel. Now, I am able to see you by the table. She is so beautiful when she's lost. I just love her, I smiled and cry as I heard every YES, and all the directions she was telling, they just warmed up my heart. Allah, I love this woman so much! Thank you thank you for giving me the privilege of having her. Allah! Allah! She's reading the final question! OK. It's time to come out. I told myself as I felt my heart pumping a million beats inside of me.

SANEM'S POV

I wiped my uncontrollable tears and I saw him there in front of me. I grabbed the ring, and I showed it to him. "It's beautiful." And I hugged him. "Thank you."

"So will you?"

I separated the hug from him, and laughed. "You dummy of course I will!" And I kissed him. He grabbed the ring from my fingers and placed it on my right finger, and then we kissed.

"I love you!" He softly said as we hug.

"I love you too." I softly told him before I kissed him again.

--------------

Sanem's POV

"So, now we're going to play?" I asked once we separated our lips.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He softly traced my hair with the back of his hand."I just wanted to surprise you."

"And you did surprise me," And I gave him a huge smile and he kissed me softly again.

"So, what's the plan? By the way I love the yacht. Looks very beautiful with all these lights around it."

"Thank you. Well," He walked over to the Wheel and turned the yacht on. "We are going to go sailing."

"Sailing? At this time?"

"Sanem, we are going sailing. We aren't going to get in the water." He smiled at me as he started to drive the boat into the sea.

"Oh, ok. Remember you can't get your cast wet." And he laughed. "You already had to get it chance because you jumped in the water." And he nodded. "I'm serious Can."

"I am too. Come." and he gestured for me to go to him, "Sit here with me." And I walked over to him. "So, how was your day?" He asked.

"Well, I have a lot to tell you."

"That's good." He smiled at me.

"Though I text you, and you never answer. I got the notification you read the text messages, but now I guess I know why you didn't answer." and he smiled.

"I'm sorry I should have. But I was afraid if I responded you would have called me, and realize I wasn't at the office."

"Wait. You had no meeting at all?"

"Nope. Well, yes I did. But I did move them for next week."

"Next week?" And he smiled. "Why next week? It's only wednesday?"