(20) Heaven, reality, pleasure

Author's note:

Hello my fellow readers, I am so sorry I know I published it and then I quickly
Unpublished it. I am sorry for that, but

1) I forgot to title the chapter 🤦

2) I forgot to add a picture. 🤦

So... Ops!! 🤦😂🤣🤦😂🤣

Here is the chapter hope you all like it! Keep in mind I am not the best at sex scenes, but at least I try, which is what matters 😊😘

Previously:

Can's POV

"Can I told you, I am getting tired. Yes I understand them, they are mad at you, but that won't stop me from loving you." She cupped my face. "That won't stop me from kissing you " and she gave me a soft peck. "That won't stop me from being with you." I widened my eyes and I felt her lips on mine again. "I love you Can Divit." She brought me closer to her wrapping her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her lower back, bringing us closer, closing all gaps between us.

She separated the kiss and we both looked deep into each other's eyes. "Love me Can Divit! Love me like how you have always wanted to." I can't believe it! I yelled in my thoughts, I am looking at her and I see she's smiling at me, and then all of a sudden she is jumping on me wrapping her legs around my waist and I held her with my good hand around her waist.

"Are you sure?" I asked separating the kiss.

"More than sure." She said, then she leaned forward and devoured my mouth. Allah! How much I love this woman. I walked inside the suit and walked up to the room, I sat on the bed and she adjusted her legs to each side of me.

-----------------

Sanem's POV

I fixed my legs to his sides, kissing him deeply, kissing him like my body needed his breath for me to be able to breath. "Love me." I said again, and I felt his mouth slowly travel to my neck making me feel shivers all over my spine, and I kept my hands on his head, tangling my fingers through his soft hair.

As I feel his erection in the middle of my legs makes me want him more, makes me want him to just take my cloth off, no I said to myself. I want him to rip it all off and to take me. I need him, I need him inside of me, I need to feel him. And so without even thinking I started to move my hips against him, "Stop." he said, and I froze. He smiled and looked at me, "As much as I want you now, I would rather go slow, slow to make it better, once we pass the first part we can enjoy ourselves more and fast." He gave me a mischievous smile and I nodded.

He leans forward and kisses me on the lips, the kiss was gentle and then he started givin me gentle pecks from my mouth traveling through my cheeks,he stopped at my neck, and I give him a soft kiss, I turn my neck to my left to give him acces and I can feel he smiled through my skin.

He started to move his hands to the helm of my shirt and griped his hand on it, but he didn't pull it up, he just held it, and I can feltl him kissing become more intense and at the same time I felt he was sort of shaking. "Are you ok?" I asked, and he stopped the passionate kisses he was giving me on my neck, and looked at me and gave me a soft smile. I can see he is hesitant, so I want him to be sure, that I am sure, that I want him.

I smiled at him, "You are my air, you know that right?" He nodded and I gave him a soft kiss cupping his face. "You are my life." And he gave me a kiss, "And your mine," He said.

"I... just..." he stopped and rested his head on my shoulder, "want you to be sure." I moved my hands to try to cup his face and I accomplished my goal and brought his head back up.