🙈Sneak peek 🙈 #2

"Can are you finally going to tell me what is wrong with you? It's been 4 months since I woke up, a month since I eft the hospital, we are still hiding from my parents because I know they won't understand, but also because there is something you have to tell me and you don't have the courage to say a word. Can you please tell me?" She ask cupping his face, and a few tears tooled down his cheeks.

"Sanem, I'm so sorry!" He dropped to his knees and hugged Sanem from her waist.
"I'm truly sorry!"

She lifted his head up, "Can, what is going on."

"While I was away... all I did was sleep with women. I'm sorry, I didn't meant to cheat on you! I wanted to get you out of my head, body, soul, out of everything but I couldn't, I would always see you, I'm so sorry!" He wipped his tears with her shirt.

Sanem was surprised on everything she was hearing but she knew there was more so she wiped her tears, "Can, look at me." He looked up at her, "get up." He got up looking at her with and crying eyes.

"I'm so sorry!" He cupped her face and brought there forheads together. "Please please forgive me!" Please!" He begged wipping his tears.

"Before I say anything I need to know something."

"Anything."

"Why wasCeyda looking at you weird." Can kissed Sanem on the forehead like of it was the last time he was ever going to feel her forehead on his lips. "Can?"

He brought his hands down and walk towards the kitchen, turned around and saw Sanem standing by the dinning table looking at him, wondering what was going on.

"I... I... Ohhh fuck!"

"Please don't tell me that you slept with her!"

"I didn't!" He responded quickly.

"So... what's the problem?"

"Before I say anything, I want you to know that I love you! That I did everything because I wanted to forget you! But nothing worked."

"Can you already said that!"

He sighted in frustration, and then he just spit it out, "We bumped into each other in Venice, we went to her hotel room and I almost slept with her, I walked away right before I penitrated. I put my cloth if left the room and ran back to my boat, I called Emre and he told me about you, and I came here immediately!" He said every word fast, as fast as he could. He wanted to just say everything fast and for the wind to take it's words.

"Did I heard correctly?" She asked confused.
"Did you just said, that you kissed her? You 'almost' slept with her? Your telling me that she felt your body? That she was the last woman you kissed before you putting your lips back on mine?" Can wiped his tears and nodes with regret.

"HOW DARE YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH! WITH HER? HOW COULD YOU! SHE'S A SLUT! SHE'S BEEN AFTER YOU SINCE OVER A YEAR AGO AND YOU GAVE HER THE FUCKING OPPORTUNITY! SHE FELT YOU'RE LIPS! SHE FELT YOUR BODY! I DON'T GET IT, WITH WHAT DO YOU MEANT ALMOST SLEPT WITH HER, ITS EATHER YOU SLEPT WITH HER OR YOU DIDN'T" she yelled.

"Sanem, I didn't slept with her." He said

"IS THERE A DIFFERENCE? EATHERWAY SHE FELT YOUR BODY CLOSE TO HERS, YOUR LIPS ON HER BODY, YOU LIPS ON HERS! SO WHATS THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE?!" She shouted at him while wipping her tears.

He just looked at her, he couldn't answer that question because he knew she was right, and he looked at the floor.

"Can," He looked up at her, she wiped her tears and took a deep breath, "I understand you slept with other women, but her? I can't! I don't know if I will ever understand that." She wipped her tears and walked away.

"No, Sanem! No!"

😊So, there you have it! 😊

🥰Thank you for reading. Hope you guys like the chapter! 🥰

🥰Don't forget to let me know what you guys think about the chapter, 😊 and give me a start! ⭐ 🥰

🥰😊Have a wonderful day 🌄 or night 🌃 Everyone 😊🥰