(Chap. 10) "I'll miss you."

Author's note

Hello everyone,

If you haven't check out my 'Author's Note' section. Please check it out. 😊
------------------

Previously:

Ring ring, he separated the kiss put his head on her shoulder and she just laughs. He took his phone out of his pocket and they both look at the caller ID. "Ceyda? Why is Ceyda calling you?" Can just looked at Sanem, he was barely breathing. "Can?" She asked again.

Can looked at Sanem in the eyes, "Because she still has a contact with us, and we are doing all of her promotions."

"But I thought she left?" She asked annoyed, "You fished all everything with her, so why is she calling you." Can didn't answer, "Can? I'm going to ask one more time. If you can't answer me, with all the pain in my heart, I am going to ask you to leave. So please answer the question, why is she calling you?"

********************

Can looked out the window and softly said "We have a one year contract with her."

"Why?" She asked calmly but annoyed

"Because she was the only one that stayed with us without the condition of me being in the company, but she wanted a one year contract, and so Emre took it since baba and I weren't here." He sighed in frustration. "Sanem," He looked at her, "You have no idea how much I hate myself because I left."

"I understand you."

"I wish you could, but I know you don't." He looked back at the window, "A lot of things happen because of me being gone and..."

"Hey," she turned his face softly with two fingers. "I'm also to be blamed. I didn't believe you, I made feel I was scared of you."

"Yes, Sanem. But either way I should of never left "

"Can, there's nothing we can do. The good thing is that you're back in town, you're back at the company, and you're back in my life, we just need to get everything back in order and everything will be good to go."

"Yeah we do."

"Ok, but you haven't answered my question."

"Sanem, she's just upset because she has been calling me, trying to reach me though every way possible and she hasn't been able to."

"And how is that happening?"

"Well, one I don't answer my cell, two I ignore her emails, and three I told my secretary Tuba to make thousands of excuses, but..."

"She hasn't been to your office?"

Can nodes no, "What I've heard is that she's out of the country or city, I don't really know and I don't care. So, I have been taken advantage of that, and ignored her as much as I can. But Ceyda got upset and said she was going to leave, and..."

"That can't happen?" Sanem interrupted Can

"No," he looked at her with regret, "We would both lose a lot of money, so I told Tuba to get her in and that I would see her today at 10:30." Sanem widen her eyes, and Can smirked. "But don't worry my love." He cupped her face. "I send your parents away, I spoke with my baba and he is covering for me. Everyone thinks I'm in Izmir in a meeting." Sanem frown her eyebrows, "I told Tuba that one of the meetings that I have on Monday was rescheduled for today and that I left this morning." Both Can and Sanem smiled and he kissed her forehead, as he separated the kiss his phone went off again, but he send her to voicemail, and he kissed Sanem in the mouth.