(Chap. 16) 🙈 sneak peek 🙊 #4

Hello my fellow readers,

So Chap. 20 is now going to be Chap. 21,🤦 and that's because I made this sneak peek to be Chap. 20. 😂🤣🤦

So, here is a very, very short sneak peek of what's to come very, very soon.

Yes, this sneak peek will happen before sneak peek number #3 😊🤣😂🤦 Ok here we go:

With each stroke he gave me the more pleasure and satisfied I felt. With each touch and kiss the more woman I felt.
And I never wanted him to stop, I never wanted him to stop loving me, to stop kissing me, to stop touching me. I wanted him with me, and inside of me forever and ever.

.
.
.

"I love you Sanem, and I want to thank you."

"Thank me?" I leaned back a little so I can see his face, and he sofly smiled.

"Thank you for giving me the change of loving you. Thank you for teaching me what's love. Thank you for teaching me what's to make love. Thank you for being the woman that you are. Thank you for forgiving me, and best of all thank you for loving me."

I lifted my body up a little holding my weight with my right arm, and I looked into his dark drown eyes. "Thank you for forgiving me too, thank you for making me feel the pleasure you made me feel, thank you for helping me every time I needed it, thank you for being the man that you are and also thank you for loving me." I leaned forward and kissed him.

😊So, there you have it! 😊

Author's note

Chap. 21 will be coming out soon, very soon.

.
.
.
.

🥰Thank you for reading. Hope you guys like the chapter! 🥰

🥰Don't forget to let me know what you guys think about the chapter, 😊 and give me a start! ⭐ 🥰

🥰😊Have a wonderful day 🌄 or night 🌃 Everyone 😊🥰