(Chap. 6) The interview

Previously:

Emre took a deep breath and said "I convinced Sanem to get your pictures from your office, she brought them to me" He hated himself, Can just stood there looking at him with no expression on his face. "And I took the a picture of them and send them to Ailyn. Thought I didn't knew what were her intension till after everything exploded."

Can just looked at Emre he couldn't move, he could think, he couldn't react.

**********

"Did I just heard correctly?" Can thought

"Can?" Emre waves his hand in front of Can's face, making Can come out from his thoughts.

He blinked a few a times, and shook his head, "Before I say anything, tell me exactly how everything happened."

Emre was a little surprised to hear those words but he nodded, taking a deep breath and letting it slowly, "like I said before, I convince Sanem to looked in your office for the pictures. She found them and brought them to me, I took a picture of them and send them to Aylin. But, When I found out what she did I confronted her, I really wasn't expecting what she did."

"So, what were you expecting?" He asked annoyed.

"To be honest, I don't know. I guess anything else, but not that." He put his hand on the back of his neck of frustration, Can was just looking at him. "Then Sanem and I found the guy and that's when I confirmed it was her." Can just kept looking at him with no expression. "I saw him two days before it all happened at her house. I took him out when you arrived and I told him to say everything he told you, and that I was going to get him out of jail, but I never did."

"So, your telling me an innocent man went to jail?" Emre noded Shamelly, "I'll go and get him out!" Can said getting up.

"No, his out." He quickly said

"But you just told me you never got him out."

Emre got up, "No, I never got him out. But when Aylin got arrested he went free."

Both Can and Emre sat back sat down, Can stayed looking at the fire pit for a few seconds, Emre knew he needed to let Can think and process everything. Emre was going to get up but Can grabbed his hand and both looking into eachother's eyes, Can nodded no.

Emre sat back down, seeing how his brother was reacting now was giving him the courage to whisper "Can, I'm sorry." Can looked at him, again with no expression; but Emre noticed Can really was a change man, so he continued "I was wrong, I was wrong in every aspect. But unfortunately I didn't realize that until later," He took a deep breath. "Yes Can, I will admit it, I wanted you gone," Can turned his head to look at the fire, "I wanted you out of the company, but I didn't wanted to hurt you like that." Can looked at him shocked, Emre smirked "Please tell me, why would I want to hurt you by taking the one thing that means the most to you? Why would I take your license away when I wanted you to leave? I wanted you to be gone and me stay with the company. Your license being revoked meant for you to stay, and I wanted you out." Can smirked a little. "I really didn't wanted to hurt you like that. That's why I went to look for him, I confronted her, and in a way helped Sanem for you to get your license back."

"By putting an Innocent man in jail."

"Yes, I know."

"But like I said I was wrong, and there is nothing I can do about now. The only thing I do know is that even though it wasn't for the right reason, but I helped you keep the only thing that meant for you, besides Sanem." Can let a tear drop.

"Is there anything else I need to know?" Can saw that Emre had more stuff but was hesitating to speak."Emre just spit it out, it doesn't matter anymore."