(21) The cat it's finally out of its bag

Previously:

Can's POV

I walk right behind her, fearing what she has to say, I just hope it's not what I am thinking, I hope it's not about him. We reached the couch and we sat facing each other. She brought her hand to my face and started to trace it softly. I close my eyes at her touch, and forgetting what she wanted to talk to me about, forgetting about the world, and only remembering that it was only her and I in that room.

"Baby." She softly said, still tracing my beard.

"Mm?" I respond still with my eyes close

"I want to talk about... Yiğıt." I opened my eyes and looked at her.

-------------

CAN'S POV

"Your kidding right?" I ask as I am starting to feel an annoying urge inside of me, and she nods no. "Sanem I just had the most amazing moment with you, I have ever had such amazing sex with anyone in my life; and then you come and tell me this?" I stood up and walked up to the balcony, rested my hands on the rail and looked at the city, how it's lights lit it up, how the moon gives me peace, how beautiful it looks just from above, and the ocean. I can't see it because it's dark, but I can hear it, and smell it.

"Beautiful right?" I heard her from behind, and I nod. I turn my head to look at her, and I just see her there, stunning in a robe leaned against the glass door. "Can, I understand you. I hate myself for this too. But we seriously need to talk about him."

"Is this why you said you wanted to talk about him last?" And she nodded.

"I wanted to talk first, I wanted to be able to say everything that was in my heart first. I wanted you to tell me everything that was in your heart first. And then we could talk about... him."

"Right, we promise we would talk about everything, is just that... Yiğit and Ceyda are the subjects that give me bad digestion."

"You're not the only one," She assured me, "Especially after everything I know. Especially knowing that thanks to him, you left. If I would have listened to you, everything that happened in the past year, would have never happened. I don't want to publish my next book with him, I don't want anything with him. Even though I hate him, even though I can't stand him I will see him for one last time." And I frown. "I have a plan." She informed me and I turned around to face her.

"A plan?"

"Yes a plan. A plan to get him out of our lives, to make him disappear, to leave, to never come back."

"Sanem, what are you talking about?" Allah! She is scaring me!

"Can, when it all happened, I was confused correct?" I nodded. "You hated yourself and made horrible decisions, correct?" I nodded again. "But I didn't see anything until I heard you the other night talking to everyone. Telling everyone everything, everything he did and has done." She let a tear fall and wiped it. "I felt like I was the worst person in the world, I can't express all my feelings because I don't have enough words."

"Trust me, I know the feeling." I softly said, and she chuckled. "Yes, you do. You definitely do know how I feel." And I gave her a soft smirk.

She walked up to me, and leaned on the balcony's rail next to me. "Can, I can get him. I can get him to confess, I can get him to say everything..."

"NO!" I growled softly "I won't let you." and looked back at the inside of the suit. She brought her left hand to my right cheek and forced me to look at her. "I'm the only person." She softly told me.