🙈Sneak peek 🙈 #3

"I don't understand." Nihat asked.

"Baba, what don't you understand?"

"Why are you with him." He pointed at Can who was trying very hard to keep his mouth shut. "Why, I need to know why?"

"Is in it oviously. We love eachother, we both forgave each other."

"Forgive? He forgave you?"

"Yeah. And I did the same with him."

"Forgive?" He asked again trying to understand. He got up from his chair went to walk inside the house and stop right before he put a foot in the kitchen. "YOU DON'T HAVE TO FORGIVE HIM SHIT!" Nihat shouted.

"DON'T YELL AT HER!" Can shouted and pull himself away from the wall.

"You don't talk to me!" He pointed at can with a finger

"You don't yell at her!" He yelled back.

"She's my daughter!"

"And she's the woman I love!" He yelled back

"ENOUGH!" Sanem yelled! "I HAD ENOUGH!" Nihat and Mevkibe just looked at Sanem surprise. "Why am I with him? The answer is simple because I love him!" She tried to keep her voice steady. "Because he loves me! Because we both learn a lot! We both grew up a lot! Yes, He left! But he didn't leave ME!" And she slammed her open palm softly on her chest. "He left because I betrayed him! Because I stab him in the worst way a woman can stab her man."

"What do you mean?" He asked firmly still standing by the door.

"I didn't trust him, I showed him fear, I showed him that I was afraid of him, and I didn't gave him the chance to talk to me. When we had told each other we were going to start telling eachother everything, and trusting in eachother, we told eachother we were always going to hold hands no matter. And guess what was the first thing that I did?" She asked. "I didn't trust him, and I let go of his hand." She wipped her tears.

"I am the only woman in this world he has ever trust, his Anne hates him, and he doesn't know what is to feel love."

"Wasn't that fancy girl his girlfriend?"

"Baba, a relationship is of two people right?" He nodded. "Can would see her 3 times a year! What kind of relationship is that?" He raised his eyebrows agreeing with Sanem. "Exactly! When we were together he felt loved, he understood what's to be in a relationship with a woman, but I stab him. Because of you guys, because of what happen, because of everything that was going on. He tried to talk to me and I DIDN'T LET HIM! if you wish to understand that, great! If not so be it. But I am not going to stop being with him just because you two keep getting involve." She wipped her tears.

"Daughter..." He walked from the door and leaned against the chair.

"Don't daughter me, I have lost enough time already listening to others, and my stubbornness, rather then my own heart!" She looked at him, got up from her seat and grabbed his hand. "I am not going to miss another second of the day without him because of others." She took a deep breath and looked at both Nihat and Mevkibe. "I love you both. I truly do, but Can and I have a relationship, and like I said if you want to understand it great, if not that is also fine with me." And she started to walked pulling his hand and they both walked out of the house. They got in his truck and as she put her seatbelt she said, "Let's go to the airport."

"Sanem are you sure?"

"Yeah. I couldn't be more sure. I want to be your wife and they will never understand this," she wiped her tears. "Can is true, I have lost a lot of time because of everyone and us, and I am at the point that I don't care what people say or think. So let's go."

"Ok. I'll call Emre." She nodded and he grabbed his phone. "Hey, abi. We're leaving"

"Ok, we'll be there tomorrow at 11"

"Ok"

"Ok, have a safe flight."

"Thank you, you too" and Can hunted up, he put the truck in drive and drove to the airport.

😊So, there you have it! 😊

.
.
.
.

🥰Thank you for reading. Hope you guys like the chapter! 🥰

🥰Don't forget to let me know what you guys think about the chapter, 😊 and give me a start! ⭐ 🥰

🥰😊Have a wonderful day 🌄 or night 🌃 Everyone 😊🥰