(Chap. 15) There is hope

Author's note: 

I'm sorry, but earlier I press the wrong button! 🤦

Well here is the chapter, enjoy! ❤️

Previously:

"Son, it's ok. Is just a hut." Aziz said trying to make Can talk more.

"No baba is not just any hut, is the hut where I spend amazing moments with her, is the hut were I had amazing memories with her, and now I have nothing. Aziz look at Sanem who was trying to hold her tears in. "Having that hut was having amazing memories, now I don't even have that. I lost her, and I lost the my hut," he sounded defeated, "I only have you two." He sighted.

"Yes son, your Abi and I will always be here for you." Aziz said trying to bring Can's mood up and looking at Sanem while she quickly wipped the one tear she wasn't able to hold in and he smiled to himself. "Come here, you can start from scratch, buy another hut and maybe be able to get some things back. Don't worry my boy, don't worry." He said looking at Sanem. 

"No Baba, everything is gone, including her." Another tear drop and she quickly wiped it so her parents wouldn't see it, but Aziz saw it. "But thank you, thank you for trying to bring my mood up." Can continue, "I love you both and I'll see you over there." 

----------------

"So, Can is coming here?" Nihat asked.

"Yeah, as you were able to hear, his hut got on fire and now he doens't have a place to stay,l. So, because he is my son and if I am able to help him I will do it. Just like you will help your daughters if they ever need anything." He softly and firmly said, and they all continue eating.

*******

Can put the car in drive and was going to leave, but a nock on the window stopped him, he looked over and saw a police officer standing by his side and Can brought the window down, "I'm sorry, but you can't leave."

"Ok, no problem. Can I wait in my car?"

"Yes."

Can turn the car off, got out of the car and sat on the hood waiting for them.

After 3 hours of sitting on his hood and thinking how he was going to get back on yiğıt, he heard, "Hi, are you the owner?" The firefighter said walking up to him with another person walking next to him.

"Yeah, that's my hut." He came down from the hood of the car and shoock the firefighters hand, then he looked at the hut and swallow hard not letting his eyes tear up.

"Well, we have found the source of the fire."

"Ok, and?"

"It was intentional."

"Excuse me?" He shock his head.

"There are different starting points, which makes us believe it was intentional."

"But how?" He put his hands on his head looking at the hut.

"Hi, I am detective, Yücel," he strech out his hand, and Can shook it.

"Can Divit," He softly nod.

"I need you to come with me to the station, I need to ask you some questions."

"Yes, of course. Can I park my truck here or do you want me to follow you?"

"No, you can follow me."

"Ok." The detective went back to his car and Can follow him.

*****

"Ok," Aziz said standing up from the table, "We have finished dinner, we have even talk about a lot of stuff, and your abi hasn't arrived. Has he texted you?"