(21) The truth is out

Previously:

Sanem's POV

"Sanem, are you sure. Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked again.

"Yes, Can. Yes." I confidently told him.

"Making sure." he said, and I smiled at him and we hugged. Of Course you're making sure, if I let you do this, you will end up killing him. I can see the anger and deception in your eyes. So, no, I will not allow you to talk to him. Plus I want to see his face when I tell him about the money. "I will be right here." He smiled separating from the hug. I nodded and I walked to the end of the pier. You can do this Sanem, he deserves to pay for everything he did." I told myself as I walked to the end of the pier. Allah! Help me, I feel my heart is about to explode. Take a deep breath, Sanem. Just breath." And I took a few deep breaths.

I sat on the edge of the pier waiting for him. After a few minutes I heard "Hey stranger."

"Hey." I turned around and saw him sitting next to me. Breath nice and slow. I can do this.

---------------

SANEM'S POV

"How are you?"

"I'm ok. Just sitting here, thinking." I kept my eyes on the ocean.

"Really about what?" He sat next to me and I felt my heart accelerate, deep breath Sanem, deep breath. And I follow my own thoughts.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, I just love the ocean smell." I calmly responded with a soft smile.

"Me too, so what were you thinking about?"

"About life, decisions we make, situations that happen, life in general." I said still looking at the ocean.

"Life and decisions. Well, that is exactly what life is about. Us making decisions, and living with its consequences."

"Yes, living with its consequences." I repeated myself after him, with a soft smirk.

"So, how was your trip?" He asked, right everyone thinks I was with Leila.

"It went well, how about you? What have you been up to in the past couple of days?"

"Well, I went to İzmir."

"What for?" I tried to sound interested.

"I got a few emails from places that want to promote your book, and I wanted to talk to them in person, so I went."

"Wow, Yiğit. That's amazing," I tried to sound enthusiastic. "And?"

"You have to do a few interviews, and we are going to be there for a week."

"That's amazing. Thank you."

"Don't mention it, but here is the best thing of all."

"Can't wait to hear it." enthusiastically said.

"We after Izmir, will be traveling through Europe."

"Oh, Allah!" I put my hands over my mouth with happiness. I can't believe it, me promoting my book in Europe. This is Amazing, though it makes me sad that it won't happen. At least not with you.

"Sanem, Why are you crying?" He asked.

"What?" I was confused.

"Why are you crying?" He asked again.