(Chap. 9) The Reunion part 2

Previously

"Can! Hide NOW!" Leila quickly said walking in, in a rush.

"Why what's going on?"

"Yigit is coming."

"What?" Can bark in a low tone.

"Yeah, I was coming back when I saw him. He was held down by the elevator, since there was a lot of people waiting for it. So, I took the stairs, good thing is only 4 stories up. Come one hide!"

"Ok, I'll be in the bathroom around the corner." He kissed Sanem and went to walk out.

"No, wait! Let me make sure no one is there." Leila looked at Yiğit was four rooms away. "Closet now!"

"I don't fit!"

"Bathroom, in the shower cover yourself with the curtain." Can ran to the bathroom and hid, and Sanem laid back down.

Knock, knock.

----------------

"Come on in." Leila said

The nurse opened the door, and Sanem pretended to be just opening her eyes "Hi Yiğit." She spoke waking up.

"Sanem, Leila." Leila nodded greeting him. "How are you guys doing?"

"Good thank you for asking," Leila responded trying to keep as calm as possible.

"Sanem?"

"I'm doing good, too." Sanem responded sitting up on the bed. "How about you?"

"I'm ok, getting better little by little. My back still hurts a lot, but I am starting to walk." He sounded amused, "So I'm getting better and better as the days go by, but I get tired a lot."

"Your back hurts! Yeah right! I don't believe shit from you! All you do is lie, and I am sure your also lying about this. Good thing I have a meeting with the investigator tomorrow and I will make sure he follows you and investigates everything about you. If you were able to blame me for something you did. I am sure you aren't crippled or at least you are not as bad as how you say you are." Can thought while being in the shower, resting his head againt the wall.

"I can't believe I'm here! There's no need for me to hide! I haven't done anything wrong? Why should I hide. Fucking moron, that's ovious all of this is my fault! If I would of stayed none of this would be happening." He insilted himself as he sat on the shower floor.

It has been an hour and Yiğit was still there, talking to Sanem, about random stuff, even though she wanted him tomleave, she knew she couldn't be discreet, she knew she had to play along.

"Sanem? Where is you parents?"

"Ohhh, Leila and Emre bought them tickets to Samsun. Since I'm better, they accepted the invitation."

"That is so nice of you guys!" He said smiling at Leila.

"Yeah, they have been through a lot of stress lately so some rest won't kill them." Leila responded solftly and Yiğit smiled back.

"Of course, thanks to him. He doesn't appreciate you!" Yiğit spoke firmly.

"You son of a bitch! I have to get rid of you!" Can made a fist with his hands and took a deep breath trying to compose himself.

"Yiğit, I don't want to talk about him. Please." She asked soflty

"Your right let's talk about more important things like if you are you planing to go out today?"