(Chap. 3) Regret

Hello everyone thank you for all the good and bad feedbacks in the previous chapter. I appreciate them all. 😊 But it was a chapter that needed to be written. Heads up in this chapter Can is still careless, I will add a line with • over the careless scenes and another when it's over.

Good thing about the chapter is that he finds out she's at the hospital 😊

Also keep in mind Sanem is depressed.

Thank you,

Previously:

He arrived at his hotel room and sat again at the chairs by the window, his desperation to see any kind of beauty at the city or even the horizon but nothing. But he needed to breath he needed to get out of there, he needed to see if he was any kind of feeling inside of him. He grabbed his room key, wallet and walked to the marina. He saw a boat that was on sale, he talked to the broker and got a good deal and he paid in cash. He went back to his hotel room grabbed his stuff and checked out. He got to his boat and started his sailing, he didn't care where he was going all he knew was that he couldn't be on land nor he could go back to Turkey.

******************

It's been a week when Sanem Came to her senses. Trying to comprehend the echoing in her ears she opens and closes her eyes a few more times.

"Do you think she'll stay here for a while?" Leila said

"I'm not sure? But if she keeps screaming and crying the way she is I think it's better."

"But Anne?"

"Leila remember what happen yesterday. She tried jump from the roof. I'm so scare she would really do something."

"Anne, but she thought..., Plus thanks to the cop who pretended to be Ca..."

"Don't you even dare say his name. Plus I'm still upset at your baba. Leila, You need to understand he hurt your sister, he doesn't love your sister, he doesn't care about your sister "

"I know he doesn't care, all I'm saying is that she is seeing him every where, and that will be imposible to take that out of her head."

Sanem wasn't sure if this was a dream or was really she was too groggy to realize what was really happened. She kept blinking over and over when she turned around on the bed seeing Leila and Mevkibe.

"that was no dream, it's was true." Sanem thought still trying see recover completely.

Three days before (Thursday)

Sanem woke up from her nap and sees her parents sitting by her side.

"Good morning honey how do you feel?" Mevkibe got up from her seat and sat at next to Sanem's feet.

"I'm ok, I'm just a little tired but I'm ok. What did that doctor say?"

"Nothing much the same, that you need to stay here because your dehydrated and untill your better than you can go home." She lies to her daughter.

"Ok." Sanem said putting her hand on her head trying to recall what has happen in the past couple of days. "Anne, is everything ok. I have no memory since Emre arrived and then I was screaming at the doctor. What has happened."

"Oh, nothing honey. You just been very tired and I guess that's why you can't remember." Mevkibe lied again.

"Anne? Anne?"

Two days before (Tuesday)

"Doctor what is going on?"

"Sanem has depression, and she might do harm to herself. We are going to keep her sedated for a couple of days and hoping we can figure out the correct medication she will need and than she will be able to go home."