(Chap. 11) Shattered 😔💔

Author's note:

Hello my fellow readers, first I want to say I'm sorry because I haven't updated much. But January has been an interesting month. 😂🤣 Work, kids, and life in general has been crazy.

Second I want to say to please gather your tissues. 🤧🤧

Third, I am with all of you. Can should of never donde What he did with Ceyda. But he did and now he has to pay the consequences. Keep in mind everything that happen with Ceyda needed to happen. 😔 So we can reach to the chapter we are now😊 I know is harsh, and horrible but it needed to happen, life is not perfect.

Last but not least 🤦😊 I want to say that typing this chapter was hard. I even almost cried while I was typing it. Like I said previously gather your tissues because your going to need them. 😊

Hope you all like the chapter 😘😉

Previously

"Anne, Baba good morning."

"Good morning daughter." They both said at the same time.

"How was your night?" Nihat asked shily."How have you been feeling?"

"I'm ok baba, that k you for asking. Though there's something I want to talk to you about?"

"Sure Sanem, what is it about."

"It's about Can."

----------------

"O...k."

"What about him?"

"You lie to me." She told him firmly.

"Sanem, I..."

"Nothing baba. I almost killed myself because I thought he had died. Baba even more than that, I wanted to die because not only did I thought he was dead, but the problem is that it was my fault."

"Your fault, Sanem he left you!"

"Baba, I don't want to talk about what happened, I don't want to recall any anything of what happened. I want to forget, I want to forget everything that happened between us, I want to erase it out of mind, I wish I could forget everything including the words you said to me." Both Nihat and Sanem wiped their tears. Sanem got up and looked out the window, Nihat stayed standing by the bed. "I wish I could forget them, but no I have those words stuck, and to my luck I have photographic memory, so it doesn't help at all."

"Sanem I..."

"His dead." She interrupted him and turned around to look at him. "His dead." She repeated herself," they both looked at eachother, Nihat WAS wiping the few tears he couldn't hold in but Sanem just look at him, no tears, no anger, but she was looking at him with deception. "Do you have any idea what I felt in that moment? Do you have any idea how my world collapse because of those words." Nihat kept looking at Sanem. "Yes Baba he left me, but it wasn't all his fault, I had fault on that matter too."

"How can you say that? Please explain to me why are you saying that?"

"No, I don't want to talk about it."

"Ok, so explain to me why did he leave you?" He asked soflty

"Does it matter?"

"Of course it does," Nihat responded getting a little angry "Looked at you. Look where you are at." He raised his around and turned around showing Sanem her hospital room.

"Yes, your right I'm here because I wasn't eating, I'm here because I was depressed, I'm here because I felt horrible because of the reason he left."