(22) Sticky notes

Author's note:

Hello my fellow readers, there's a few things I would like to say. 🤦😊

1) This is not the second to last chapter. When I was editing this chapter, it came out longer then I expected it. So we still have three more chapters. This one, and two more.

2) I know you are all waiting for the conversation Sanem is going to have with her father. But I wanted to separate this chapter from that conversation.

3) Sorry I am posting today and not yesterday like how I said I was going to, but yesterday was a crazy day.

Here is the chapter, I hope you all like it ❤️

Previously:

We got in the shower, and I cupped her face. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you, I'm sorry I wasn't there, I'm sorry I ..." and I was such by one of Sanem's kisses.

"You did protect me, because you punch him and like how the detective said, they had to carry him to the car, because you knocked him out." She smiled at me. "I told you I had my Tarzan with me." and I hold my laugh in.

"Oh, Sanem. I will always be here for you."

"I know." She cupped my face, and we kissed. "Though," She separated the kiss, and I cry from the separation. "Now, that Yiğit is out of the picture, we have my parents to deal with."

"And what are your plans for that?" I asked rubbing her lower back with my thumbs.

"As of now, the only plan I have is that if they understand, great. If not, then so be it. I am not going to miss a life without you because of what the world might say." I smiled at her and we devoured our mouths.

-----------------

Sanem's pov

It's been a week and a half since everything happened, and now Can is acting weird. First we go through everything we go through, and now he is acting weird? What is going on? I'm going to talk to him. This is not fair for me, for him, for anyone. "Sanem" I heard Deniz call out my name and got me out of my thoughts, I turned around and looked at her coming towards me. "Why are you sitting there, just staring at the window? What are you thinking about?"

"Can." I worriedly said

"Oh, what is going on?" she sat next to me, and I can see the worriedness now in her face too.

"I don't know," I nodded my head, then I looked back at the window and back at her. "He has been acting weird. He..."

"Weird? What do you mean weird?"

"I'm not sure, but he is nervous, like very nervous. Too much, I would say."

"Ok, yeah that is weird. Since the moment I met him, I have never seen him act nervous."

"Me neither."

"You have never seen him act nervous?" She was surprised.

"Nope. Never." And I looked back at the window. "Change of subject, Can just arrive." And we both looked back out the window again.

"Yeah, but look, his baba stopped him, and now they are talking. So, come on, talk to me."

"What do you want me to tell you? I already said everything."

"Well no." and I looked back at her. "You said he's acting weird. Right?" And I nodded. "But what makes you think he is acting weird." and I frown. "What is he doing, that makes you think that?"