🙈sneak peek 🙊 for Chap. 28

Author's note:

Yes, I know I am posting chapters only from Gone. I'm two chapters from this story, So I am going to finish it.

Here is a small speak of what's to come on Monday when I post chap. 28. 😊

Hope you all enjoy it! 😘

-------------------

Sanem's pov

"Sanem" I heard Deniz call out my name, I turned around and looked at her coming towards me. "What are you thinking about? And why are you sitting here, looking out the window?

"I'm just thinking?."

"About."

"Can." I softly said

"Is everything ok?" She sat next to me.

"I don't know, he has been acting weird"

"Weird what do you mean weird?"

"He is nervous."

"Ok yeah, that is weird. Can never acts nervous."

"I told you. He is weird."

"Ok, ok. What exactly is the word weird mean?" And I looked at her lost. "Don't look at me like that! I want to know how is he acting, what makes you think he is acting weird?"

"He is quiet, thinking all the time, and he is nervous. I feel like he wants to tell me something but... he just doesn't say anything."

"Is there a chance, that you can be pregnant?"

"Well, we use condoms but I started the pill about a week ago."

"If your on the pill, why are you still using condoms?"

"The doctor said we should use condoms at least until I get my next cycle, just in case."

"And when is it going to come?"

"In a month." I annoyingly said, and she raised her eyebrows.

"So, there is no chance at at all of you being pregnant?"

"No, I mean, no condoms have ripped, so were good. But why does that have to do with Can acting weird? I'm confused."

"Well, I have heard that sometimes men, tend to know before the woman does. So I just thought..."

"NO!" I yelled, "I already told you, I'M NOT! PREGNANT!" I yelled standing up demanding my point.

"Wait, what?" and both Deniz and I turned our heads towards the door and saw a frozen Can standing there.

---------------

Author's note:

So, why do you guys think Can is acting weird? 🤔🤔

--------------

😊So, there you have it! 😊

🥰Thank you for reading. I hope you guys like the sneak peek! 🥰

🥰Don't forget to let me know what you guys think about it, 😊 and give me a start! ⭐ 🥰

🥰😊Have a wonderful day 🌄 or night 🌃 Everyone 😊🥰