🙈 Sneak Peek 🙈 #1

Author's note:
Hello everyone so I have a small sneak peek here. Hope you guys like it. 😊

------------------

"Can? Can...is that you?"

"Yes, baby. It's me..." he said, holding her hand. "I'm so sorry sweetheart. Please forgive me. Please." He pleaded.

"No, you're just my imagination. You're not real. Don't touch me!" She said, pulling her hand from his.

Can let go of her hand and wiped his tears "Sanem, I swear to you, it's really me. I'm here, and I will never leave you again. Ever."

With the reality his words seemed to bring, Sanem jumped from her bed and into his arms. "Can!" She hugged him tight as she lost her balance and weighed down onto him. "Oh, I'm so dizzy! But I don't care if you're real or not. I want to stay with those words and with this hug."

Can smiled and said "It's ok, baby. Somehow, I'll get you out of here. I promise. I promise I will prove to you that I am here, and I am never going to leave."

"Abi (brother), they're coming." Emre said while standing by the door, looking out into the hallway.

"Okay, okay." Can said. "Sanem, I have to go."

"Please don't, don't leave me again." She pleaded, holding him tighter.

"Baby, I will be back. I promise."

"No, you're going to leave me again."

He separated the hug and cupped her face. "I will never leave you again, but your family hates me now, and I have to leave. If they find me here, I will never be able to come and see you again, and I know you want to see me." he said, smiling softly.

"I do. Of course, I do."

"Me too, so we're going to make a deal. You don't tell anyone I came, and I will be back soon. Deal?"

"Deal!" She said with a huge smile on her face and he smiled, kissing her on the lips.

"Abi (brother), let's go!" Emre urged in a whisper.

Can separated the kiss. "I love you, I'll see you later."

"I love you too."

Can put his jacket and cap on, walked up to Emre and said "Where are they."

"To your right, talking to the doctor. Go left- there is a bathroom right around the corner. When they're gone, I'll go and get you so you can leave the hospital."

"Okay." Can walks out hurriedly towards his left, and walks into the mens bathroom. Once in the safety of the bathroom, he puts his hands on the sink and sighs. "I hope this time she actually believed me. I hope this time she actually sees that I am here and not her imagination. I hope...I hope.."

😊So, there you have it! 😊

🥰Thank you for reading. Hope you guys like the chapter! 🥰

🥰Don't forget to let me know what you guys think about the chapter, 😊 and give me a start! ⭐ 🥰

🥰😊Have a wonderful day 🌄 or night 🌃 Everyone 😊🥰

This chapter was written on: Sep. 26/ 2019

This chapter was edit on: March 19/2021