(Chap. 8) The Reunion part 1

Previously:
It was 1am, when Sanem woke up, she was feeling less dizzy, she sat up slowly and was bringing her hands for her face when something on her left hand caught her attention. She looked at it, she couldn't see it clear, but after a few minutes of her clearing her eyesight she look at it again, and noticed the albatross, "It's true he was here, it's not my imagination. Allah, Allah! Can is here in Istanbul." She hugged her hand and with hope she said, "I will wait for you like how I promise, I will get better for you, I will..."
--------------------

After a few minutes of hugging her hand, she knew she had to take it off, she knew she had to erase it somehow. Since she wasn't high risk anymore she was in a room that had a bathroom in it. She carefully stated to walk to the bathroom, her bed alarm went off, and a few seconds later the nurse arrive and she told the nurse she had to pee.

The nurse helped her reached the bathroom, she pee and washed her hands, with sadness she saw her albatross disapear, but her heart was full of joy because she knew he was back.

It was 6:30 am, Can was in his truck ready to leave when he got a text from Leila. <Don't go, Anne and Baba will be there at >

"FUCK!" He hit the wheel in frustration.

<Ok, thanks!">

Leila was going to respond to the text, but she knew there was no point of it, so she decided to let it be.

"I need to see her, I need to know if she got my message. Ahhhhh!" He messed up his hair, fixed it back up and decided to go to the agency and get a head start on today's activities.

Mevkibe, and Nihat arrived at 7 am, visitation hours are from 7am to 7 pm. They were so happy to see were daughter better, they were happy to see she wasn't as drug as before. The doctor reduced her meds and now she will be awake during the day, and sleep at night.

Leila arrived at 7:15am "Morning abla, how fo you feel?" She said walking in. "Anne texted me letting me know you were awake, I'm so happy to see you. You seem happy?"

Sanem smiled trying to hide her happiness, "Yeah, I feel better. I haven't taken any meds since 5, I'm very happy they are doing this new thing, I hate being drugged."

"Well, I'm happy for you." Leila went and hugged Sanem. After a few minutes, Nihat left to the store and Mevkibe was in the bathroom, Leila needed to let Sanem know she was helping. So she hugged Sanem and whispered, "Can, will try to come later."

They separated the hug and Sanem was smiling, Mevkibe came out of the bathroom
"Anne, your coming with me?"

"No, honey I'll stay here with Sanem all day. I'll wait for your Baba to come and pick me up later at night."

"Ok, Anne. Love you!" Leila kissed Mevkibe and and hugged Sanem, "Tell him I got his message." Sanem whispered quickly. Leila separated the hug and closed her eyes letting her know she got the message, and Leila left to the agency.

Leila arrived and Can was in a meeting, she knocked on the door pretending she needed a signature from him. But, everything was a set up, just so he would knew she was there. Can sign the papers, and Leila walked out and into her office.

As soon as Can was done with his meeting which was taking to long for him, he needed to know, and needed to know now. He shooked everyone's hand, they walked out of his office and he quickly walked in Leila's office.

He sat on the chair infront of her desk, trying to be as calm as possible, yet again he didn't wanted anybody to know what was really going on.

"So, how is she?"