Chapter 51 - Christmas Day

Rose smiled taking everyone’s coats. She smiled, and looked at Ara as she walked in, "May I hang it up?" She smiled. 

I nearly die as Rose asks me for my coat, "Can I keep it on?" My voice is quiet. "or can I help with the coats."

Rose nodded, "I will never pass on the offer of help. Come talk to me." She smiled walking down the hall

I happily follow her down the hall, my nerves had to play their cards now.

"I know what's under the coat. You're going to look amazing as usual." She smiled

"Dresses are usually a no go for me," sighing, "thanks, okay I will take my coat off and walk down the hall." I kissed Rose on the cheek and handed her my coat.

She hung it up. Emmett smiled, "You look marvelous sis."

I feel like I am walking the death march until I hear Emmett's unmistakable voice, I bow, "Thank you earwig." I smiled and walked very slowly from the hall into the room.

I looked up smiling at Ara, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I whisper, going over I kiss her cheek and sit down.

I held Sebastian, "Smile for Auntie Ara." He smiled, as Hunter brought me some tea. 

"So we have you for how many days?" Carlisle asked. 

Esme smiled, "A week."

My mom smiled, "We can show Sebastian La Push." 

Seth grinned, "Sophia has your room Leah." I felt something star to crumble.

All these things were being rambled off at me, like a factory production line.

"Excuse me." I stood up, and went for the bathroom. I held onto Sebastian tightly.

 "Hormones suck." Chloe remarked.

Sebastian grinned like the cutie he is, oh dear, I turn to Chloe, "Boy do they suck." I wink and go to the bathroom door, "Can I come in?"

"Yes please." I rock Sebastian carefully.

I quietly walk in and close the door behind me, "I know you may think I am your shadow," chuckling, "but what Seth said hit a huge nerve in you." I smile at Sebastian.

I nod, "I'm glad you noticed. I think Chloe did as well. She covered for me."

"Of course I noticed, Chloe did too." Sitting down next to her, "Must have been hard to hear that, but time moves on, things change, sometimes too fast, and we can't keep up."

I nodded, "I've not been there since mom moved out. It's been hard."

"As hard as it is, I think it will do you good to go there, relive great memories," sigh, "and forge new ones." Nudging her lightly.

"She wants to go to the beach. The one where I was dumped. Where I've had disagreements with Sam. I do miss the house, but I don't. They've changed it. The beach." I shook my head.

"You can't let sour memories stop you from going to the beach but I do understand," hugging her lightly, "the house is a good place to begin, if you don't feel like the beach, tell her you'd rather not."

Jake knocked lightly, "Can I talk to the two of you?"

I look at Leah, "I think we should," I wink, "door's open Jacob." I stand up.

He slipped in, shutting the door. "Captain Asshat is prowling. Makah reservation.,you're safe to go. Paul told me. Dad is on his way here now, with Rachel. My heart dropped. "Jeez relax. Paul likes you." He looked at Ara, "He's like Emmett, and Edward mixed together."