Introduction

• Dedicated to Mystique Fbc

Now that the battle is over, who knows how long it may last. But, now there are more questions that need answers; and the possibilites are endless. The future is unclear but it's time for some happiness.

Hunter Emerson 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally Leah had everything she needed. She had a loving family, who had adopted her into it. She'd forged friendships we'd never have imagined. She made amends with The Cullens. She and Emily were starting to talk again. Things were going to be great...

Jacob Black 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where was life going to go now? There were so many roads ahead, which one's would we drive down. Would we follow a map, or get lost and enjoy the adventure. All I knew was, I was going to ride in a convertible with the top down, and let my hair blow freely in the breeze. It was about time I enjoyed my life. 

Leah Clearwater
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was so nice adding more memebers to our family. Family is not created by blood, but by bonds. These are some of the most amazing people I've ever met. I'm proud to have them as part of our family.

Carlisle & Esme Cullen. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To see my daughter happy once again, made my life complete. She'd been hurting for so long. She was  mulling through life alone. Now she had the glow back I always remember. Her beautiful eyes once again had that sparkle. Her smile was sincere, and no longer forced. I had my Leah. 

Sue Clearwater