Chapter 19 - Giggles, and thrills

The night was coming, and I was ready to head home.
"Are you ok to drive?" My mom asked, looking at me holding Charlie's hand. "I will be following behind her."Hunter smiled.
Jacob spoke up, "What if I drive one of your cars home, and then I can run back?"
Hunter smiled, "That would be fine." Hunter wrapped his arm around my waist, and kissed the top of my head. "Alright give us a quick call once you're in." My mom kisses both of us, and squeezes us tightly.
Charlie shook Hunters hand, and then proceeded to hug me, "I love you kid."
I smiled, and that's when I noticed Charlie's eyes were slightly red. I didn't press the matter. We quietly left, and headed home. 

I crawled into bed once we were home. I was so tired. My phone buzzed. I grabbed it off the table, "Tomorrow, were going to Seattle. I will pick you up." Alice was vague with the details. I put my phone down, and curled up. Hunter flipped the light switch to the hall. He walked into the dim lit room quietly. I felt him crawl into bed behind me. I turned over and looked at him, "You're awake?"
I nodded, "I just can't seem to fall asleep."
He grabbed the remote for the ceiling fan, and turned it on low. "I'm sorry. Want me to make you something to eat?”
I shook my head. “Just hold me please.”
He smiled, and pulled me close to him, “It’s going to be ok.”
With that I felt sleepy, and I was able to drift off in Hunter’s warmth.

Weeks continued rolling along, and work was under way in the emergency room. Mom was doing well, and her due date was February 21st. Hunter was back teaching. Rosalie, and Emmett decided to attend school in New York. Alice stayed back, and Jasper was studying at home. “Another degree, oh what should it be in?”
I laughed hearing that. Esme was the dutiful wife, mother, and now grandmother. Renesmee was in her Junior year of high school. Edward, and Bella were taking classes at Peninsula College in Forks. Of course Bella’s major now was English. Edward floated not truly having a major. “I’m sorry I get bored after studying the same thing, over, and over.”
I wondered what it would be like to live a life like that. Jacob had actually gone back, and was studying to be an EMT, which shocked us all. When we asked why, he simply smiled at Carlisle. That was enough to tell us all, how much he respected the doctor. 

Emily, and Sam had decided on becoming Foster Parents. Sam was now working on the La Push Police Department as an officer. He’d passed all his exams. Emily was so excited, and still talking care of the pack. They were happy, and I couldn’t be any happier for them. I looked back on what had transpired between the three of us, back when in high school. I understood clearly now the risk we all would have been at. I respected him now. I was trying to see Emily every other week now. She was helping my mom, and Chloe out making clothing, along with Alice. Chloe was taking online courses, she wanted to be a CNA. Seth was busy with work as well. Everyone was doing great, including me. 

“So we’ve booked the location. The makeup for the family has come in, and no worries they’re loving it.”
I looked at Alice, “That must cost a fortune.”
She grinned, “Oh small favors I do, and trades I make.” She winked at me. With Alice this could be absolutely anything.
“Listen as long as you’re not selling body parts.”
She giggled, “You never know.”
I looked at her, a little taken back. “Relax silly. A vampire I know is in the fashion industry. Well I trade my clothes, for the makeup, plus exchange a little currency. Everyone profits.”
I nodded, “That’s true.”
We sat at my dining room table. “So color scheme, I’ve gone ahead and put it together.”
I smiled, “Purple in there?”
She smiled, “Yes, along with a beautiful blue, and the Peacock feathers.”
I smiled, “From when we went to Peru. Callao was beautiful.”
She smiled, “Yes so those are the colors. I also have your honey moon booked.”
I looked at her, “Um, about that. I can’t swing all of this. I know I gave you a very limited budget.”
She smirked, “Listen wolf girl. You’re my sister, and my best-friend. Well I share you with Rose, and Bella, but still. Don’t worry. I’ve stayed within the budget, plus mom and dad sprung for your honey moon. I don’t want to tell you where you’re going, but oh well, I’ll pack for you both.”
I looked at her, “Comfortable please.” She smiled, “Oh of course.” Then she stared off, I looked at her, “Alice?” Rose, and Bella had just walked in. “What’s wrong?” Bella asked.
“She just started staring off.”
Rose looked at Alice, and waited, “It’s a vision.”
I was confused, “I thought she couldn’t around me.”
Rose spoke watching Alice, “She’s learned to since Jacob being around a lot.” I nodded.
Alice looked at me, “Um, yeah so we’ll order the dress a size up, just in case you gain some weight.”
I raised an eyebrow, “When I stress, I don’t eat.”
She smiled, “That’s what every bride says. Rose almost took out an entire forest before her second wedding.” Bella laughed, “That image is funny.” Rose nodded, “It was horrible. It wasn’t like I’d never been married before.” Alice smiled, and continued on with her wedding plans.

“So I’ve booked Seacliff Gardens. It will be a Saturday afternoon wedding. It’s not super big. We’ll have the reception on the grounds as well. Then after the reception, you’re on your honeymoon for a month.” She grinned, “You’ll miss the fourth of july, no worries.”
Rose, and Bella both smiled.
“Thank you so much for doing all of this.”
Alice waved her hand, “Don’t mention it. Plus it’s what I’m good at. I didn’t know if you wanted a bridesmaid, or made of honor.
I thought about it, and shook my head. “No, I’m sorry.”
She looked at me, “Don’t worry ok. Just means more eyes on you.”
I laughed, “Thanks Alice.”
She giggled, “Don’t mention it.”
Bella, and Rose had headed back on foot, and proceeded to hunt on the way.
The plans continued, and I yawned. “Oh it’s getting late, and your hubby will be home soon.”
I corrected her, “Fiancé.”
She winked, “I’m leaving a copy of everything here for you both to look at.” She stood up, and kissed my cheek. “Bye.” She was gone in a flash. I heard her Porsche pull onto the street, and speed off.

Hunter looked over everything after dinner. “This looks amazing babe.”
I smiled, “It does. How was school?” He shrugged, “New students, same books, same whiny personalities.”
I laughed, “Oh we’ve all been there.” He nodded, “Yep. Glad I’m not there anymore though.”
I smiled, and leaned over kissing him. “That was a pleasant surprise.”
I smirked, and moved to his neck, “Oh was it now.” I started kissing his neck.”
His voice became low, and flirtatious, “Ms.Clearwater, I think I need to speak to you in private. The grade you received on your paper, well we should sit down and talk about it.”
I laughed, “Ok Mr.Emerson.”
He stood up, and took my hand, “My office please. There’s plenty of room in there. I can show you where we need to fix a few things, and lose some.”
I smirked, and he growled playfully. Tonight was going to be an interesting night, especially for that office, and his desk, possibly his chair.