Chapter 48 - Turkeys in the oven, and in my family.

A five month old. A culinary genius, and an entire family coming. I mean entire. The Cullen's  are included in this. Well they're coming up for desert. I'm sort of getting the swing of things. I'm praying Emmett behaves. I'm excited to see the kids. I'm just not sure how we'll all fit. Well Jonathan had to work. So 18, that's including Sebastian. Twenty four, twenty five, twenty six. I can feel it starting. "Help!" Chloe called out looking at me. Leslie stopped cutting vegetables, and came over to me.

Today is thanksgiving, an American holiday, with me being more English this isn't my holiday but I'll embrace it because I'm here, Emmett better behave himself, I look at him and he walks over, "What's the deal?" He laughs.

I poke him, "Behave, or I'll have to sort you out." I laugh.

He pretends to quiver, "Oh I'm so scared the storm will blow me away."

"Just while you're there, no wise cracks."

Emmett proceeds to put his hands together in an angelic position, I tut and sit down.

Leslie walked with me, and headed into Hunters office and sat me down. "Easy. Anxiety attack?" I nodded, "Chest pain also." She quickly felt my pulse, "Paxil. He put me on Paxil." She called out, "Can we get a glass of water please."

My mom came in, joining us, "Call Monday. Tell him it's still happening. That's one of the side affects."

Leslie nodded, "Anxiety doesn't help." She smiled. My mom sat beside me, and grabbed my stethoscope listening. "Easy ok." I nodded, sipping the water.

Leslie looked at me, "Pain pass?" I nod, "Yes. Just catches me. Lucas said if it continued we were discontinuing."

Emmett and I have just arrived at the Cullen residence, we'll be heading to Port Angeles from here. Walking in I can hear Jasper, "Hey Jasper," I call out as Emmett passes me.

"Good morning Ara, how are you?" He asks in his charming Southern accent.

"Still out of sync but pushing forward, you ok?"

"Good, thank you." He wanders off.

Alice's bounces over, "Ara," her voice chimes, "good to see you." She squeezes me.

"God to see you too Alice." I smile.

I proceed to hug my mother and father, Edward, Bella, Jacob and Renesmee.

Carlisle claps his hands, "Fifteen minutes and we're off."

We all nod. Esme asks me, "Is Fred coming hun?"

I shake my head, "No, he's not a people person, he said he would pop in after people have gone."

Esme nods and hugs me, "How are you doing dear?"

"Could be better, but could also be worse."

Alice spoke up, "You set the date for when?" She looks shocked.

I put on my serious face, trying not to smirk, "October 31st 2014." Nope can't hold it back, I begin laughing, poor Alice looks a little shocked.

We are on our way to Port Angeles, Jacob and Renesmee are going out to dinner then going to catch a movie.

Can't believe I got lumbered with loud mouth, putting the CD into the slot, Of the night by Bastille blasts out.

"Whoa." Emmett shouts, "where's the fire?" For once he looks a bit scared.

Good, I smile at him before slowing down, "Now you see why I beat you on the track." I laugh.

Poor Emmett huffs, "Just you wait." He mumbles.

Charlie is holding Sebastian, "Hi handsome." Sebastian babbles a little at my dad. I walk out with Leslie, and my mom. "Better now?" Hunter looks over smiling. "She's calling  Monday. The chest pain can't continue." My mom spoke up. Sophia, and Harry were playing quietly in the play yard we set up for them. Family started trickling in.

I'm last to filter in, yeesh it's crowded, I'm still not good with large crowds, I say, "I'll go stand out back for a few minutes, don't fancy getting in the way." I wink and head outside.

Emmett is the energetic entertainment. The kids love him. Edward is having fun with the smaller ones, who are confined. Bella decided to sit with Charlie, and help entertain Sebastian. Thanks to Alice she was able to fit it all in here. I'm doing another load of dishes, cleaning pots we no longer need. Wind chimes. I ignore it, and continue scrubbing.