Chapter 12 - Impromptu wedding, and pregnancy

I woke up very early. The sun was slowly waking up over Port Angeles. I smiled watching Hunter sleep so peacefully. I pulled on some running shorts, threw on a sports bra, and pulled my hair up in a ponytail. I grabbed up my sneakers and crept downstairs. Once I was ready I grabbed keys, and my iPod and ventured out. The streets were quiet, and shops were slowly waking up. People walking out to retrieve papers, going to coffee shops. Heading to work for early shifts. I basked in the peacefulness that I had before the area roared to life. 

I returned home after a 5 mile run, to hear the shower running upstairs. I quietly peeled out of the clutches of my sweaty clothes, and entered the bathroom. Hunter was humming away, as I slid in the shower with him.

"Mmm hello gorgeous." A warm deep voice greeted me. I smiled pressing against him with my body. "You're quite warm, how was the run?"

I shrugged, "It was a run."

He leaned down kissing me, his hands on my hips, my arms looped around his neck. "Should have stayed in bed with me." He smirked pushing his hips against mine.

I was beyond awake, and my body was fully charged. I pretended to pout, "Well I'm sorry."

He smiled and leaned in kissing me again, his tongue slowly parting my lips. I welcomed him into my mouth. My heart was pounding, and the blood rushed through me like a roller coaster.

"Mmm Leah." He spoke softly pulling away, and kissing along my jaw down along my neck.

That shiver I always get, alerted him he had found the spot that he was looking for. My hands slid upward, and my fingers tangled in his hair. A low growl escaped him. He continued with this for a few minutes. "I have some time I can spare, if you do?"

I smirked, "Oh do you now?" I said questioning him playfully.

After some time, we were destined to get clean in a cold shower. The hot water had run cold. It was nice to spend time with my fiancé, in such an intimate way. We were getting ready for our days that were ahead of us. “So you’re working 11a-7pm today babe?” he asked pulling his shirt on.

“Yep. And of course it’s a nice day, and it will probably be busy.” I sighed.

Hunter looked at me, “What is it?”

I shook my head, “I hate this shift in all honesty. I do it because I can’t say no to someone when they need to switch.”

Hunter laughed, “That’s what I love about you. Always willing to help out others.” We finished getting ready and left.

It was quiet for the most part. I'd expected it to be busier. While there weren't a lot of patients, I busied myself until the end of my shift. It was 7:00pm and I was free. I walked out to my car,and was greeted by Seth. "Hi there. Everything ok?"

He shifted nervously on his feet, and shoved his hands in his shorts pockets. "I... Well see..."

I shifted my bag on shoulder, "Come home with me, and we'll talk there ok." I smiled at him. He was sweating, and looked pale. I felt his cheek, "Are you ok? Do we need to have you checked out."

He shook his head, "I just don't know how to tell mom. I'm also afraid of Hunter."

I looked at my brother, unsure what would cause him to be afraid of Hunter. I placed my hand on his shoulder, "Relax ok. Let's go to my place. You and I can talk alright. Hunter wouldn't kill you."

Seth swallowed hard, and climbed in my car. I tossed my bag in the backseat, and started the car, "It's going to be ok, no matter what." We headed back to my place.