Chapter 32 - Oh yeah... She did

I can see Leah behind those eyes, she's scared, hell so am I. Putting my hand out I turn to see Carlisle and Esme, "Let me try first, need the practice." I smirk but deep down I'm petrified.

Carlisle, and Esme stay back. "I'm going to grab clothes for her, and set up for her to take a hot bath." Esme smiled, "That sounds good hun." I can't think straight, voices! Overlapping one another, yelling, growling, fighting. Then there's a barking command, "ENOUGH!" I whimper, I'm desperate to get out of this. My stomach hurts, and I'm trembling.

I edge a bit closer, "Leah I'm going to try and rectify this error, if you kill me in the process don't worry ha ha," I think someone is calling the shots, "please let me try," Carlisle is looking at me with horror, "trust in me, this once please," I turn back to Leah, "this isn't your fault."

I shake my head, and lay down resting my head on my paws. "Girls can we come in?" Carlisle, and Esme are outside the door. I bury my face, and close my eyes. I can hear Seth, "Sam's pack has phased as well. She's hearing all their thoughts Ara."

Slamming the door I need to do this, I need to help, stepping forward slowly I bend down and hold her head softly, "Not long beautiful Leah." Closing my eyes I step into her world, I see her shaking in a corner, "Leah, I'm trying." Digging deeper into darkness, the wolf is there, "Please don't be scared of me, I'm trying to help, the danger has passed, please for the sake of the baby she carries, calm down, I'm sending healing thoughts to you." The wolf steps closer, fear in its eyes.

Carlisle calls out, "Ara hun, there's a blanket in there on the couch. Cover her it might help." I hear Sam's voice and it's like a knife to my soul. His barking makes me whimper. I hear Paul, "Stop everyone." I look up at Ara, and hear Charlie, and Sue. Then Chloe's voice was there. "What's wrong?" Charlie asked, Seth and Jacob.

The many voices are confusing me, I have to keep going, the wolf growls at me as my hand moves closer, "I know you are designed to kill things like me, you are afraid and I'm here to try and help, let me try, afterwards if you feel like ending my life, I give you permission," the wolf looks at me tilting its head, I creep closer, it allows me to touch it, here goes nothing, through the wolfs eyes I can see a small section of my hair turning silver, I feel so weak but I have to know I tried, I must carry on.

I phase back, absolutely distraught. I look at Ara. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I grab the blanket. "Mmm the baby." I hold my stomach. "What's going on? Seth answers now." Charlie's becoming concerned, and impatient. "Charlie, Leah's fine. She's just chatting with a family friend."

Stumbling back I blink before staring at Leah, "Don't be sorry," I manage to mouth, standing up I stumble backwards tumbling out of the window, I land face down on the ground, "hell." I scramble up and try to run as fast as my weak body will take me, I can't be around anyone in this state, my eyes glaze over making it difficult to see, I feel so weak, everything I touch turns to ash, "I'm dammed."

I lean on Carlisle, "Why do I kill everyone I care about?" I'm trembling and shaking badly, I can't even focus properly, "you need to sort out a new IV for Leah, leave me here, please, I'm not going anywhere," I realise - I never told anyone about the gifts I had, I wanted to be normal, "I promise Carlisle." I slump down with my back to a tree, pulling my legs up to my chin I rock back and forth. Moving my head I look up, "I can explain tomorrow, I need to get it off my chest."

Carlisle squatted beside her, "Let me get you to the cottage hun. I will deal with the iv when I get back. She also has Sue, and Seth can take over as well." Inside Seth knocked, and came in, "I know you need an IV. Can I do it, or do you want mom to?" Esme smiled, "Seth why don't you do it. All of the supplies are there on the shelf." He smiled, and walked over retrieving them.