Ethereal 21: Let's Go! (Unedited)

Chapter 21

Tsunade's Point Of View

There was a knock on the door which distracted me from my thoughts.

"Come in." I ordered. He entered looking as bored as ever.

"I believe you don't know for what reason i have called you here?"

"I certainly do. A new mission bit this time an S rank , right? "

"You are right Kakashi. This is a very dangerous mission. This time its not only Naruto but we also have to save Naeko. She also posseses ninetails chakra. She has the yin power sealed inside her."

He looked at me with a confused expression. "Who is this Naeko?"

"You will get to know as soon as you meet her. Now go."

"Yes."

"Mate. Your team will be Naeko,Naruto and Sasuke." he stopped in his track.

I heard him sigh. What a reaction.

"Other information regarding this mission will be given to you by Shizune. You may proceed."

"Yes ma'am." The door unlocked and he went out. But this was not the time to relax yet.

If Naeko is able to take control of that power then we will have even better weapon in the war.

"Summoning Jutsu!"

*Puff.

"Inform Neji's and Hinata's team that they have a new mission. Call them here immediately!"

"Wakata!"

*Puff.

Naeko's Point Of View

Its already 12 now and we were waiting for Kakaahi Sensei. Sasuke was already there and then we arrived. Naruto was delayed because of me. He told me that if we have to go on a mission, i first had to buy my battle uniform and some kunai and shurikens along with aome pills and other accesories.

Finally i was able to get rid of Naruto's over sized dress and was fit into my own. But this was'nt as easy.aa it seems. The dress made me uncomfortable but he said that I had to adjust and get used to it. I was made to buy atleast 10 same dresses and 3 pairs of sandles. I got my head band but wasnt able to decide where to put it on. For now, its just my forehead protector.

I live in the apartment room adjacent to Naruto's.

I also got to know that all of them disnt wear the same dress forever. They have aame kind of dress. Naruto said it was kind of a symbol of a ninja.

Then i bought my backpack and stuffed it with nececities.

"Uhuh... I am getting tired now. Where is he?" I complained.

"Probably helping some old woman who got injured." Naruto said and grinned. "He has always been late,say, isn't it Sasuke?"

"Hn."

"Oh cmmon...". I pleaded.

*Poof.

"Hello guys.." There he was. Materialising.feom no where and scaring everyone. He was sitting on the bridge railing and qaving with.his eyed closed.

"Kakashi sensei!" Naruto and I shouted, "you are late!"

He opened his eyes and with an "oh".

Kakashi's Point Of View

Guess Tsunade was right. Only a single look at Naeko gave out hwr identity.

She looked exactly like Kushina san. Her hair, face and gesture, all of it. Juat her eyes were that of Minato sensei.