Ethereal 09: Changed (Unedited)

Chapter 9

The car came to a hault in front of a run down building. I should have already known that she would bring me to a place like this to get my makeover.

"Whoa! Are we going there? " Naruto exclaimed.

Thankgod..atleast someone was there who knew that she was against me being here...

"But that looks so expensive!" He said again.

"Huh?" I looked around to him and noticed that he was loooking at the other side of the road . As I followed his gaze, I was astonished to see a a very attractive looking building. Well, attractive as it was way too big for being a mere salloon.

I eyed Naeko and Tisha for some signs of mischief but I couldn't tell.

"What? Come on...we need to get you changed, fast." she said and smiled. How can she fake her smile this much? I didn't know!

I got out of the car and straightened the folds of my shirt and looked around. There was a small fast food shop nearby and a big shop that was called 'mall' that sold dresses of all kinds , I couldn't beleive my eyes at all the things I can see. No wonder this world is far ahead of us!

"Come on! What are you looking at? We have no time to waste!" Tisha tugged mu hand in hers and dragged me along. Everyone who saw me, just kept staring.

"Hey, why don't they stare at you? You also have red hair?"

"Uh..Thats because everyone knows me here and they are used to the red haired, but not to the pink one.." Naeko smirked at her own words. I knew she was the child of a devil. >:(

We went inside and I got struck by the beauty of the room. It was so clean and glowing. Many people were there, some with wierd hairstyles and some who were getting there hair straightened.

A young woman came towards us and smiled broadly. Her name tag showed- Ginger. Wow! What a wierd name.

"How can I help you ma'am?"

"We need you to die her hair." Tisha said pointing at me.

"Oh.. I see.." she turned towards me , "ah...aren't your hair pretty...but are they natural?" she asked me.

"Of course they are!" I was surprised by her question, i mean, can't she see it?

"Please be seated here.." she smiled again and pointed to the seat in front of her. I thought for a moment and then took the seat.

"What colour do you want ?" she asked me.

"I want it the way they are.." I muttered to my self.

"Excuse me?"

"Uh--Black please.." Naeko interrupted.

"Huh? Black? Why can't I have it yellow? Or even red, like yours?"

"Because you just can't." she said flatly. We had an argument and meanwhile the hair dresser got all the things ready.

"Hey..guys.. Why don't you let me handle this?" Ginger came back and asked Naeko to be quiet for a while.

And then without any further talks, she started doing my hair. In between she asked me if I wanted it cut but I sisn't response. Then after a while Tisha came and said something in Ginger's ears.

After a very long time, she took out all the wrappings off my head and revealed me my new look.

"Not bad , huh?" I nodded.

But we were still not finished. She took out a machine and plugged it on. And only after a short while , my hair was straghter and longer.

"What did you do?" I asked her, astonished.

"This is called Re-bonding , baby..." Naeko grinned and passed me one of her creepy grins. Then she was off with Ginger for the payment.

I kept looking at my self in the mirror for the rest of the time there.

Naruto's Point Of View

When she came out of the secret room, I said secret because only girls were allowed there, I was not able to recognise her at first sight. I mean, I knew that she would change, but this much? Who would have thought? A total different person was standing in front of me. She looked stunningly awesome.

Her hair was now black and straight and longer. But not totally black. She had streaks of her original pink colour. And with this world's outfit, she looked like she belonged here. I couldn't help but stare at her all the time.I looked so out of place between them.

I wanted to repay Naeko for what she was doing for us. But after getting to know the price for only changing Sakura, I was begginning to feel helpless. It cost her 20000 bucks for that and now she was taking us to the mall for buying some new clothes.

Sheesh! This girl was really very helpful. If only I knew if we have any connection from the past... cuz I do feel so.

So, we were i the big mall which had all types of wierd clothings. Naeko forced me to change atleast a hundred times before chosing the stuffs which suit me. Same thing happened with Sakura and she was frustrated. They all fought a lot but I couldn't interfere. It was like trying to calm the fire by adding oil to it!

But after some time, there was a look of disbelief on Sakura's face and she was abnormally quiet. She didn't even argue once after that.

We bought many clothes , especially for me and Sakura. More for me because Sakura could use theirs. Tisha bought some wierd liquid which when applied on my face, disappeared the marks on my face, which she called the kitty whiskers. *Jerk*

Naeko still hadn't told her friend about the true identity of ours. And it felt right.

Anyways, after paying for all the 16 bags we had, she took us to the nearby fast food shop.

We ate a lot and laughed as well. We had fun, but all this time, Sakura kept quiet. She looked confused or something. I tried to ask her a several times about what was wrong but all she did was stare.

At last when Naeko went to pay the bill, she tugged my hand and pulled me aside.

"You were right."

"Huh? What?" I asked her.

She took a deep breath and finally siad it, " You were right, She has the Mark!"

{Sakura's Photo after the makeover ----> }