Ethereal 04: Rasengan!

Chapter 4

"Are they d-dead?" Tisha looked at me questioningly.

"No! Ofcourse not! Can you never think positively?" I exclaimed jumping out of the car and quickly making my way towards the injured. I bent down to examine them closely, narrowing my eyes for a better look in the dark night.

"Oh, Thankgod!" Tisha stayed inside the car, "Who are they anyway? Any identity card with them?" she asked , leaning out from the sun roof.

"Why don't you come and see yourself and then help me get them into the car?" I snapped at her. Tisha looked at me as if to question something but then siad nothing. She hopped out of the car and came closer to me.

"Oh my god! They are the cosplayers we just saw!" she said and started to pull the girl into sitting position. "What are you staring at? Help me get her inside." She literally yelled at me.

I instantly grabbed the girl's body and lifted her. She was bleeding badly. Just what might have happened?

As I was out of the car again, I noticed that there was a cut on my hand and it was bleeding. Tisha also noticed.

"Where the hell did you get hurt from?" Now her hands were on her waists , which signified that she was getting very impatient.

"Maybe from the girl's fake Kunais."

"What's that?"

"Nothing- leave it." I walked towards the other person and crouched down again."So tell me ... did you see these guys, particularly these guys, at the con. ?" I asked Tisha as I slid my hand under his neck to get hold of him properly.

"Nah, now that I think of it...

† † †

Where am I?

I looked around. Everything was chaotic. Everyone was running here and there. Some shouting, some crying. There was blood everywhere. It was going to rain. I could tell.

Then I saw Sue. She was young and was holding two babies. They were crying. Probably me and Shun, I assumed.

I started walking towards her, almost running and then— then I pushed her! She cried and then vanished.

† † †

...so it could have been anyone! There were so many cosplayers that I'm confused now!" I was staring at Tish again.

"What? Get him inside!" she said , almost getting embaressed by my staring.

I said nothing and did as directed.

When everything was done Tish asked me where were we taking them. She was not ready to take them to the hospital as she said it would land us in trouble. So, we decided to take them at my place, at the top of the hill.

I repositioned myself in the driving seat and was again ready to go.

Aaaargh! Shun will kill me if he found out what mess was his car now! But I had bigger things in mind at that time...

† † †

Naruto's Point of View

When I opened my eyes, I tried to remember what had happened. I remembered chasing Sasuke and then....uh...he...he hurt Sakura!

"Sakura!" I tried to shout but pain shot up my body.

I looked around . She was nowhere to be seen. And then it struck me.

The surroundings.

I was no more in the forest. I was in some kind of house... which had my photos all over the walls.