Ethereal 19: An Uzumaki (Unedited)

A very very happy birthday to our dear Naruto! I hope u njoi and have a blast:) even though you are stuck in a war :P  

Congrats..u turned 16 today:D

Chapter 19

Naeko's Point Of View

I kept twirling and playing with my hair to distract myself from hitting Sasuke. It was dark in here and all I wanted was to smack him really hard. Plus he wouldn't even say anything, like sorry or ...or anything! And this was irritating me even more, specially the fact that it was his mistake that we end up here in the jail!

Whenever I try to close my eyes and sleep, the image of myself kissing him comes in my mind and gives me chills and everytime that happens, I am like - "Ughh... eeww eew eeew...! Yuck" and act like I am gonna puke.

"Why did I even do that? uhh..." I kept complaining to no one in particular. " Its all your mistake! Why did you not stop me! Yuck."

"Hn."

Smack*

Finally, finally I hit him .

"What? Don't give me that look.. Can't you even apologise?! " I said when he stared at me with his onyx eyes. "Oh...please, you don't scare me at all! I know all your secrets and how you feel , and what type of person you really are...!". I looked at him but he looked away and didnt say anything. Just his usual, "Hn"

" Why can't you say anything?" I smacked him again. I mean, who would tolerate someone who ain't saying anything when the other person is trying to make conversation. " uuuh...you make look like a fool!"

A creepy smile crept on his face but he tried to hide it and whispered something like ''uz that's what you are'

"Huh... what was that? " and I began cracking my fingers. He was gonna get a hard time today. But then I dropped the idea.

Sigh* atleast he said something.

I looked outside the bars and into the darkness. Who knows who all were here, in the next cell? This gave me creeps.  

That Gaara. Seriously, he is heartless. What would he have done to him if I didn't interupt? I thought looking at Sasuke from the corner of my eyes. But what did I do? I wasn't able to stop him , plus even I ended up here...

*hmph

"You know, its all your fault I ended up here with you.." I said , burrying my face in my arms and knees. "Uhh...Naruto, help me get out of here... come fast!" I murmurred.

"Who told you to help me..." he said , without any emotion or even self respect. He said it almost like a statement where you don't want to admit that you are grateful that someone helped you.

"Oh really? Who told me to help you?" I was losing my patience now. And I didn't wanted to admit it but was gonna now...

"Then why the hell did you had to go and 'steal' " I shouted at the top of my lungs, " that Konoha head band! why a sudden need of it?!"

His head shot up in my direction in disbelief.

"What? You think I didn't know? " I asked him. "Well, then you are wrong. I saw you hiding it. Plus, you could have easily got away if you have just used your powers against him, if not deafeat him, but no! You didn't! Cuz you knew people were around! You were resisting!"

"Hn.."

"Aaargh! Stop with that . 'hn' everytime! You don't admit anything, nor you tell your feelings to anyone! That's what your problem is, you know... and same goes to Shun. Well, are all Uchiha's the same?"

"All uch...."

"Lalalalalalalalala... "

"Don't -" finally he was trying to say something and this time I wasn't letting him.

"Lalalalalalalalalalalalal........! I don't wanna talk to you!" he smirked.

"Hehe..hn" did he just laughed at me? What for?

"What was that?" I asked.

"I guess, all Uzumaki's are the same..." my jaw dropped.

"Were you trying to be sarcastic?" I remarked and then moved to the other corner and pretended to sleep.

Gaara's Point of View

What was that which was holding me back in my goal. Was that red haired girl speaking the truth, when she claimed that she is an Uzumaki? I don't nknow, I could have easily defeated both of them but something didn't seem right.

Even though I saw Sasuke sneaking in and stealing something, Naeko's words seem to penetrate more into me than what my eyes saw. That's why I just handed them over in the cell.

That girl, she was so full of energy and what she said is swirling in my mind , butg domething about her doesn't seem right. She was faking something. Her claiming that she knew Sasuke, was it true?

Ugh. Why, Sasuke kissing her doesn't get out of my head.

I was moving to report to the hokage about the happenings. When I saw Naruto, getting hyper and in some kind of tension.

"What is the matter?" I stopped to ask him.

"ummn..I am looking for my sister!"

"Sister?"

" uh.. yeah, I recently found out that I had one. Have you seen her?" he asked , shaking me.

"Well..uh..that's pretty interesting, but will you tell me how she looks?" I asked him.

"Oh...yeah.. sorry." he grinned. " well, she is about my hieght.." he said, moving his hands to his head , then loering it down to his shoulders, "no, maybe a little bit shorter."'

"That doesn't help." I said, ignoring the fact that I had to report to the fifth urgently.

"okay... she is just like me, short temped sometimes, funny, trying to help others and getting in trouble!"

"Sorry, I can't help. I will help you find her later.." I said , and started to move away.

After a second or so, I heard him shout, "she has red hair and is wearing my clothes!"

I stopped in my track. A chill ran down my spine. Naeko?