Ethereal 02: Kyuubi

Chapter 2

"What the hell is going on?" I was shocked. I quickly jumped off the bed and went straight to stand in front of the mirror so that my back was visible. Tisha also hurried towards me.

"But this looks hot!" she said and then raised her arms to touch it. Everything looks hot to her. I thought but then I agreed to it that time. As she traced her hands on my back in a spiral fashion, I felt a strange shiver running down my spine and then...she fainted.

† † †

Tisha's Point of View

Her tattoo looked awesome. It had a mysterious aura. It was glowing. Deep red. Also, it felt as if it was attracting me, intriguing me; piqueing my curiosity. There was something which was drawing me towards it. It felt as if...as if it was telling me to do something.

Unconsiously I extended my hands, as if someone else was controlling me, and I found myself moving towards Naeko. She stood there, in front of the mirror, pretty much amazed by seeing her own tattoo as I traced my fingers around the mark and I felt her shiver.

Mark? Yes, mark! It wasn't a tattoo, my mind screamed as I felt everything around me start to swirl. The ground beneath me shifted and the surroundings changed. I wasn't with Naeko anymore. I was somewhere dark and damp. I could feel my eyes burning. There was a sudden change in my view. I extended my arms in front of me and looked at them, they were not normal...I felt animated.

The dingy place gave me creeps. I was standing somewhere in the middle of it. There was water everywhere which reached about halfway up my legs. My jeans was soaked in it, or that was what it looked like. But in reality it was as if the liquid didn't have its propery. Even though my clothes should have been soaked halfway up by the water, they were not wet. It all seemed ,well, not real and somehow, it felt wrong.

I turned around and squished my eyes to have a better look in the dark. Where am I? There was nothing in view. Just darkness. It was like a horizon, a never ending sight.

I thought about closing my eyes and shaking off the bad feeling buy then I saw it. Two big yellowish red eyes stared right into mine. I was hypnotised by the depth of sorrow I could feel.

The eyes bore into mine until I felt like they were calling me.

Unconsciously, I walked towards it and found myself looking directly at the face of an enormous looking fox beast. It was resting his head on his fore paws and glaring at me. The big and sharp claws were pointing straight at me. It had more than one tail. It's orange body moved up and down slowly as it breathed.

It looked at me through his big freaky eyes as I shivered. It had five tails resting on the floor and the rest of the four tails were on top of then. I think I saw it smiling.

My lips twitched, with fear because of it staring down at my comparatively extra small figure.

"Brat..." it said, in a freakishly ghost type way, giving a clear view of its sharp fangs.

"W-What are you?" I tried to shout.

"Are you afraid of me?" it talked making me go weak in the knees, "I am Kyuubi and you shall free me."

Now that would have been enough to have me running but my feet were jammed of fear. Finally my knees gave out and I drooped down.

"No. That is certainly not what I want. Get up!" it ordered me but I couldn't obey. Suddenly changing the way of his talk, he called out to me again, "Look at me, do I look something dangerous to you?" A devil's curve forming on it's face.