Ethereal 13: What Really Happened 2 (Unedited)

Chapter 13

Sakura's Point Of View

It was happening again. I could see it with my own eyes this time, what had been the scene like when I was in place of Naeko and Naruto was there in place of Naeko's brother.

Yes, I remember that day clearly . It was after we had the chunin exams. Sasuke was hurt really bad. And Naruto was the one who saved him and me from the the sand jinchuriki.

Sasuke was admitted in the hospital when this happened. I don't know why but both of them wanted to see who was stronger. I did not want them to fight. I did not want any of them to get hurt. And all I did was crying. I was no one at that time. Calling me a ninja at that time would have only insulted them. All I knew was how to cry and all the book worm things.

I wanted to stop them. So what did I do? I did the worst thing that could have been done. Between the rasengan and the chidori , I ran and stood. Actually, I wanted to do something, but I was paralised in between both of them. And they could hit me anytime, because they couldn't stop and they just couldn't stop because they were mid air.

And that is what was happening in front of me, again. But this time I didn't wanted to be worthless. I had to do something!!

Sasuke's Point of View

Who was this girl? Why is she running between us. Just one hit can kill her. She is merely a human!

But it hit me hard. Haven't I been in this situation already? Last time fortunately Kakashi saved Sakura by throwing me and Norito to the other side. We hit the water tanks. That was the first time ai witnessed his Rasengan and I didn't know its power. At first glance when it hit the tank, I was laughing from inside because the impact was so less that it couldn't even make the water flow out and on the other hand the tank I had hit with my chidori was already half.

But when I realised the power of rasengan, it was too late to go back. I made up my mind to beat Naruto and become stronger than him. And I left. And now I was a rogue ninja of Konoha. But still they want me back, why?

The answer to this by Naruto was always , "because of the bond we share!"

Naruto's Point Of View

Shit! This has to stop! I have seen this before and I don't want it to be repeated.

So I luanched myself in. Before they could reach her, I covered her from behind and crouched down along with her. A layer of protective chakra to block the attack.

Meanwhile , Sakura and the old lady were behind me and they did exactly what Kakashi had done, thrust them aside. They landed with a loud crash. The other guy was badly wounded and Sasuke was also bleeding .

Then I looked at Naeko. I felt her shivering. My first thought was that she was scared but then I sensed it and to my horror, saw it too. I backed away from her as fast as i could .

"Watch out! " I shouted as the familiar red chakra leaked out of her body in each direction. The way she was clutching her hands as her eyes turned from blue to red. Angry black marks appeared on her face.

Everyone was dumbstruck, especially Sasuke. Sakura and I had known about her mark but didn't expected this. Her brother was unconcious and the old lady, well, a worried look had crossed her face. Sakura had noticed it too.

Naeko's head turned from left to right, taking in the scene. As soon as she registered her brother, she started to shout and then lurged forward at Sasuke. Instantly , I had also released my Kyuubi chakra and using it , I was in front of him in a flash.