Ethereal 29: Back to Konoha? (Unedited)

Chapter 29

Shun's Point of View

I was in a deep thought as I kept standing in front of lush green land. Any normal person would not notice but there was a huge barrier around, which was making it appear as if there was nothing.

All 9 of us, along with the cat and dog were standing face front and waiting for I-don't-know-what-to-do.

Each and every person were silent and were staring straight ahead with narrowed eyes.

Everything was still. Our hair swayed as the wind blew past us.

My eyebrows twitched with irritation. Thats it!

"The hell are we doing for the past one minute?" I shouted.

~Wind~

"Trying to give intense feel to the situation."

~Wind~

~Silence~

The guy with the hood replied. I couldn't see his face or his expression when he said that but nonetheless my blood was boiling and I was probably fuming.

Dog guy bursted out laughing and slowly others joined him. I have had enough. I am going.

I turned around to get as far away as possible from those freaks. As if the piggy-back ride wasn't enough! But before I could step any further, Sakura came and put her arms in front of me, stopping me.

"I have nothing to do with you freaks." I stated to her as I shoved her hand off.

"Your wish." Sakura said after a long pause, then taking out her headband from the backpack, she tied it on her head. "I bet you aren't dying to meet Naeko anytime soon, now."

With that everyone of them took a step ahead and disappeared. I stood there without looking back.

A few seconds passed and I felt someone tugging my legs. I glared downwards and saw the furry white cat trying to pull me. What do you want?

"Tch." I kneeled down and let tge cat climb over my shoulder. "Its only because you were left out." I said looking at the tiny thing. It seemed to give me a smile. Ah, what a wierd world.

I hesitated a bit then put my hands first through the barrier. Making sure that no one else is witnessing this, I fully let my body in.

It was as if I was zapped. I was literally thrown out on the otherside.

I stood up and brushed off my pants. "Nyaaan!" the cat mewed in my ear and I let it go before straightening myself.

Where am I?

I looked around and could only see old wooden but magneficient houses. People with wierd outfits and sharp tools.

"Welcome to Konoha," I heard a voice from beside me, "Uchiha, huh?" The blonde girl stared at me from the corner of her eyes and smirked. "I am Ino. And you?" She asked as she started walking without saying anything, arms folded in front.

"Shun." I started walking behind her, taking in the scenery.

"Heh..everyone is waiting for you,Shun" she said and smiled.

Out of generous gesture, I smiled back a little, she stopped in her tracks. "Oooh! Not bad!" she exclaimed coming towards me, "not at all bad, considering you are an Uchiha!" she winked.

"Huh?"

"Eheh..nothing." Ino held out her hand, "Lets make a run for it. We are already late."

"Hn. I can walk on my own..." Not hearing me out, she gripped my hand and started running at an optimal speed, which was, by the way, too much for me but for some reason, I was also able to run a bit faster in Konoha.

_____________________________________

We entered a big red building and I followed the blonde girl. My head was already swirling from all the running and the spiral stairs weren't helping at all.

I breathed hard as I stopped for a second and slumped down along the walls.

"Aare?" Ino came closer and eyed me, "Tired already?"

I didn't like to be taunted but for some reason I felt my energy draining out of me. I wanted to keep walking and not let everyone wait any further but I couldn't make my limbs move.

"Tsk." I bit my lip in frustration. I saw Ino's hand waving in front of me, blurring, as my mouth flooded with the taste like rusted iron.

'Hello?' Her lips moved but I couldn't hear any sound. I saw her panic as she straightened herself and closed her eyes, concentrating. Her fingers were bind in some kinda gesture the whole time she kept standing there, not moving.

By the time she opened her eyes, I was sweating badly and and could feel myself burning.

Ino kneeled beside me and put her hands on my forehead. I tried looking at her but couldn't move. A few seconds later, I saw a pink haired girl rushing towards me with worried expression.

As soon as she arrived, Ino let go and she replaced her. I don't know what she did but I felt my body relaxing and slowly I could hear faint sounds.

"Seems okay now." she said, "What in the world did you two do?"

"Well, what happened?" Ino questioned.

The girl hesitated before saying anything, "He- he ran out of chakra." she paused, "Terribly."

"Whaaaat?" Well, that was an exaggerated expression, I believed. "Then its his own fault. He had his sharingan on from the beggining, if he can't manage, why use it?"

"Ino, its not his fault. He can't control it yet." The second girl said, as a matter of factly and continued tending me. "It will take about 5-10 minutes for him to recover a bit."

"Oh man..." Ino groaned and sat beside me and looked bored. "Do it as fast as possible Sakura."

Sakura? She is Sakura? What happened to her hair? Was she originally like this? I wad pretty shocked to see her like this all of a sudden.

I was looking at her without noticing and she was averting eyes, "What is it?" she asked without looking at me.

"Heh.. not bad." I mumbled and smirked.

Was that meant not be heard? Ino's voice echoed in my head, surprising me. What was that expression about? Again. I looked at her face and saw her passing me a taunting smile.

I glared back and frowned.

_____________________________________

A/N

What do you think? Is it start of a new love?

Stay tuned!

~Sassy