Ethereal 15: I Believe (Unedited)

Chapter 15

3 days have passed and I haven't been able to talk to anyone. Actually, to tell the truth, I hadn't had anything to talk about. I was lost. All that secrets that were unfolded that day, hit me very hard.

What was I suppose to think? I belong to a world that no one knows, exists? My mother and father did die protecting me but from a nine tailed beast fox? The thing that was supposed to be my birthmark was in reality a mark that indicates that a fox, the same one who killed my parents, is inside me? I am carrying it inside me as if its my baby?! My supposedly brother was not my brother but a relative of that duck-butt?

Aaargh!!

This was all too much for me too take in, in just one day.

But if I see it from a different prospective, all that happens is for a reason. I was glad to know that I have a real family. I mean, its not like I didn't feel like living with my family before, but for a reason I was so happy to know that Naruto was my brother.

But now I have to face the others. I need to. I don't know what others were feeling. They must also be feeling the same way I am. What about Naruto? I mean, wasn't this a big news for him too? He was living alone in his village. A cursed life in starting. When he really needed his family, no one was there for him. Then gradually he made friends and they were his family. And as this was going really well, all of a sudden, he gets to know that he has a sister. How must he be feeling?

I suddenly felt the urge to go check on him. And anyways, I needed to get out of that room, it was beginning to get more and more suffocating.

When I got out of my room. I hadn't heard silence that loud. I could even hear my heart beating.

"What's going on?" I thought, was everyone sulking, just like I was?

Had evryone already left?

My heart started racing.

But I hadn't even talked to them yet! I-I needed to apologise as well... And hug my brother. My real brother.

I had thought it in these days that when I next see him, I will apologise to him. And then we will spend some time together as a family would. I will tell him my every secret, how I used to think of every person related to naruto. How he should get to know Hinata. And then after some days of fun it will be the time to depart. I will kiss him on the cheeks and wish him all the best for future. For becoming the Hokage. And after that I will be happy and he will be happy as well. I will gift him a cell phone and we will talk with it. But I still don't know if it will work in his dimension? Plus I wanted to learn some techniques....

Okay, I leid.

I started running downstairs. I didn't know I was crying until I tasted my tears.

After all these happenings, I finally knew what I really wanted. I wanted to go to Konoha with Naruto. I wanted to be with him. I was never lonely but he was. I wanted him to know how living with a real family felt. Plus, I didn't belong here. I was born kunoichi and I needed training!

I didn't want him to go. That too because of me. And he didn't even tell me that he was leaving. Could he not bear this news?

I was still thinking all these stuffs when I heard some kind of hushing noise coming from outside. I crept down more slowly and went outside.

No , Naruto was still here. And so were Sakura and Sasuke.

But what were they doing? Naruto was sitting in the center and Sakura ,Seasuke, Shun and Sanako were standing around him, as if guarding him from something. Also, it was awefully silent there.

Even though I was looking at his back, I could tell that he had turned into the sage mode. But why? I circled around them and no one spoke a single word to me. Though all of them smiled at me, except ofcourse our Uchiha.

Sakura pointed out my red eyes and the tears. I quickly dabbed my tears with my hanker chief and smiled at her to thank her.

After a few minutes, I grew impatient.

'oh, what's going on here?"

Everyone eyed me and motioned me to be silent. I made a face.

"its almost over." Sakura reassured me.

After a few more minutes of deadly silence. There was a pop sound and another naruto appeared in front of us.

Slowly the first one who was sitting there opened his eyes and stood up.

"Did you tell them whatever I told u to?"

"Yes , everything is done. Now all we need to do is take her with us." he said and smiled.

Does this 'her' meant me?

"I have some business to finish. I am coming along." Sasuke said flatly.

"What is going on here? " I asked them. "And why did he say he's coming along wherever we are going? "

"None of your business."

Hmph.Pft.

Everyone was looking at me now. "What?" I snapped at them. It was too annoying.

"Naeko...come here..." Naruto said, stretching out his arms for me.

"Huh-" I went towards him and took his hands.

He pressed me against himself and almost burried me there.

"Now close your eyes. "

I did as he said. "What's going on Naruto?" no one spoke a word.

"Its your first time so you may feel weird and dizzy, so keep quiet and don't open your eyes until I say."

Whatever was happening, I wanted to cry. I mean, it felt so safe with him. I didn't know where he was taking me or what was gonna happen to me, I somehow knew that he wI'll keep me safe.

"Naruto, you done with the preparations here as well?" said Naruto to his clone.

"Okay then, let's do it! Sasuke, I don't know what you are gonna do, but I believe you. So I won't question you." he stopped in between and then , "after all , best friends don't ask much questions, they just have to believe."

I was sorry for myself for not being able to see Sasuke's reaction.

Without much delay, we were off. I knew it because I couldn't hear the surroundings anymore. Plus, as he had said , I was feeling dizzy. Where were we going?

In an instant I could feel myself falling down. I couldn't resist but open my eyes.

Oops. Wrong decision. "Aaahhhhh...." we were seriously falling down.

"Don't worry ! Stay still."

How could I ? And I didn't. His grip on me loosened, and then I was alone being pulled down by the force of gravity.

"Damn it!" I heard him, midway down. He tried to catch me but it I knew he was not gonna make it in time. I knew this was my fall for sure.

And so , I closed my eyes again.

*Thump*

I landed on something soft but wet. Slimy.

Naruto landed after me with a light jump. He was grinning.

"Ugh...what is this slimy...." I didn't have to complete my sentence.

"Arigato, Gamabunta san"

Gamabunta?

Then I realised something. I was safe. But this slimy and cushiony thing was none other than the big frog, Gamabunta's tongue!

"EEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!"