Author's Note

Hello readers! Thanks for supporting me till the end. Here are a few questions everyone wants to know about.

Have fun.

Happy Reading! ^_^

#Why wasn't there more romance?

Well, that is because I don't know how to write romance. I tried it and you saw the outcome *wink* plus Naruto actually is a shounen anime/manga so I wanted to hook upto it and let it be.

#The story was awesome and I liked your OC's a lot! Can I make a story with your OC?

Sadly, no. I don't approve of it. If you want to write, it should have your own character and that's what an OC is ;)

#Will you draw your OC's final look?

Yes, ofcourse but I don't know when. I have them planned but just din't get time to draw. I will also be changing the cover as soon as possible.(A/N: Done and updated)

#What will the new cover feature?

Naeko and Shun with Yuki! I am pretty excited for that XD (Its already up! I mean, the cover. Yuki was supposed to be white but Allan made a mistake! but its all good) ^_^

#Since you ended with such a story...will there be a sequel?

No. I originally planned a sequel but now I have decided to re-write this book and continue from there. The re-written and revised book is titled Naruto: The Fate of an Uzumaki (Volume 1), whose lead character is Uzumaki Menma (who replaces Naeko since I am not deleting this book). The revised version will be available in April 2015.

#When will the sequel be released? And what will it be called?

The sequel to the revised version is called Naruto: The Path of a Killer (Volume 2), which will probably be available in 2016.

Any more questions? Just ask ;)

Thanx for reading!