Ethereal 18: First Kiss (Unedited)

Chapter 18

Naruto's Point of View

We walked till we reached Hokage's building. I needed to tell granny about everything that happened and that would mean a full description. And again about Naeko. I sighed. It will be best if she waits outside and comes only when I have told everything to granny Tsunade.

"Ummm... Naeko, will you please wait here and come when I call you? There's a list of things I have to report and I don't want anything to go wrong..." I paused, "ummm... you understand right? " I looked at her hopefully.

" yes , of course ... I don't mind at all, just get some sollution will'ya? " she didn't look at me while speaking.

"Wakata!"

I went inside and to the upper level of the building. Tsunade sama should be in her ofice right now, if am not wrong.

After a minute or so, I was standing outside her office and entered without knocking. I had to make this quick.

"Granny Tsu- "

She was not alone. Gaara was with her as well. They were discussing something but my interruption made them hault.

"N- NARUTO!!!!"

Not again. Not right now. puh-lease!

"How many do I have to tell you to knock before you come in! And what's with 'granny' thing all the time-"

"So then , I will be taking my leave now." Gaara said, as if nothing had happened.

"Eh-? oh... yes, but I will sayh it again, you are the Kazekage, youh don't need to do this on your own. You can have someone else do this..." Granny said.

"No. I will do this myself. I don't trust anyone else that much, with his strength, specially not him. Plus I am doing this for my friend." he emphasized on the last word andas he said it he looked at me.

"heh? What's going on?" I didn't know but I still grinned back at him. After all he was just like me. Grew up without any friends and being hated by every villager. At first he was surrounded by darkness but somehow , I knew it tha he'll make through. and look, now he's the Kazekage of Suna.

He walked past me, his red hair had grown a little much longer. He looked better this way.

Anyways, I had to report to granny soon and come up with a solution.

"Tsunade sama...." and on and on I kept babbling.

Naeko's Point Of View

I couldn't just keepl standing there so I decided to g sightseeing , maybe ge to have a chat with some of my favourite characters? This thought made me so excited that for a split second, I forgot everything and went roaming about here and there. And soon I found myself lost.

"Shit! Where did I come from?" I looked around but didn't recognise even a single thing. Walking alittle bit slowly now, I found myself in the training ground. And yes, there were people practicing. Tenten , Neji and Lee.

"eeeeeep! I get to see neji-sama in real!" my heart started to race.

Without making slightest noise, so as not to disturb them, I crept to there side . They did notice me and stopped to lok at me.

"What? Keep on practicing .. am just here to watch you guys...." I said and thought " specially neji!" and giggled.

They didn't even say anything and continued. What the hell! That was just courtesy! Tbey should atleast ask me something!