Ethereal 11: Urge To Kill (Unedited)

Chapter 11

Tisha's Point Of View

What happened just now? Couldn't understand at first. I could feel Blaze limping on my arms and Saaya trying to fight off those guys. But what about me?? I wasn't able to see anything. It was dark and pitch black in front of my eyes.

At first I could hear Blaze's hard and fast breathing near my neck and could hear the thuds and ouchs of the ones getting hurt in front of me. But then all of a sudden that also vanished.

Then strong pain shot up my arms and I let Blaze go. She was startled at first and fell on the ground. In the mean time , I was tryin to shout out the pain but I was dumbfounded. I couldn't release the pain by shouting, I couldn't see and couldn't hear.

My first impression was that something might have cut me in the arms while they were fighting but then Blaze's hands were on my wrist. By the feel of her, I realized that the pain was not in my arms but the source was the wrist.

By the jist of what she was doing , reminded me of myself. She was tracing the lines o my tattoo , that even I don't know how it appeared on my hands. And who would get a tattoo on the underside of their hands? But then we were so busy after that , that I didn't even give it a second thought.

In other words, I had totally forgotten about it.

But now that Blaze was doing exactly what I had done, it reminded me of it being there.

And slowly I could feel my eyesight coming back. But everything was black and white! Blaze looked at me and was startled. She pushed me and ran away. There was dread in her eyes.

Without thinking , I turned around and disappeared after her. I couldnt find her, just a little furry white cat. No one else . That cat kept a steady look directly in my eyes and made me feel more irritated.

Then there was a drastic change in my feeling. I felt the urge to 'kill'. Yes, I wanted to kill someone all of a sudden.

Sasuke's Point Of View

It made me dining through all these unknown streets to check it out. There was someone out there who was just like us. Who possessed chakra and that too in massive amount.

No. It didn't belong to Naruto or Sakura. I knew their chakra too well to differentiate between their's and other's. Plus it was a massive amount of chakra. Couldn't belong to them.

Yes , of course Naruto can release that much amount of energy but it was not him. I was sure of that because...because this one belonged to an Uchiha.

Naeko's Point of View

"Ah ... That was fun Naeko chan. Wasn't it? It's been years that I used that justsu!!" he said and grinned as we walked on the side street. It was the time of evening when it was neither day nor it could be called night. But anyways I would like to refer it as night as it was getting darker quit fast.

The whole day passed without any problem exept for the Sexy jutsu part. Of course I was kinda fun seeing it in real and that cashier...woah..let's not talk about him. We didn't need to pay after what Naruto did because all we did was that and then we ran away. Laughing like mad we moved through the streets under the street lights. The only part I didn't like was that we won't be able to go to that place from now on and that Tisha and Sakura were nowhere to be seen!!

"Yes, of course it was fun!but don't do that again here! Never ever! Okay?" I said and laughed. Wait, did he just call me Naeko chan? "Naruto kun" I added and looked away. A smile crept it's way on my face but Naruto didn't have any reaction.

We were just crossing another dark alley when a small cat came running towards us from that side. It looked scared and tired. Then almost unnaturally , it came towards us and nudged me. I bent down and stroked the cat.

"Oh sweet little kitty .. Are you lost?" I said and smiled. The kitty didn't looked pleased that someone was stroking it but rather it kept nudging me with all it's force. After it was sure that I wasn't any help, it went to Naruto and bit him. "Aawwwch....!!!" he said. "What do you want??" he tried not to kick the kitty. But that cat bit his jeans and tried to pull him.

I was convinced by now that it wanted us to go somewhere with it. Maybe someone in it's family was hurt? But then all of a sudden it went quiet. The cat ran away. And Naruto tensed up. Now his hands were down in his pocket holding a kanai.

"What the?"

"Shhh... I can feel chakra presence just behind us." he interrupted me.

I felt my self tensed up? Who could it be? Sakura? No , then he would have recognized her chakra. Then who else?? No one here could be a ninja? Now, can be?

I felt someones presence behind us. I turned around slowly just in time to see a person falling down. He or she was attacked. But no, no by Naruto but by the horrified cat. The cat got so scared that it jumped on the persons face! And that person was no other than Tisha.

"Tish? You all right?" I asked her bending down.

Slowly she stirred and rubbed her temple. "Ouch. How come I am here?" Naruto's guard was now down but there was a look of disbelief on his face.

I helped Tisha stand up and asked here where Sakura is.

"oh! Saaya! I forgot about her totally! She-she was fighting with some eve teasers!! Oh no! "

"Oh...where?" I asked her.

"Huh? How can you be so calm about it??! She is there alone, a girl, fighting with about five men!!" Tisha shouted with horror.

Shit! I realized. I hadn't yet told her that she could deal with them as easily as 100 people would. Plus, they all were normal human beings.

"Uh.. I mean," I fumble for words, " Oh my god! Tisha how could you leave her alone with five guys?? Norito we have got to save her!! You know , she is alone in a dark alley with 5 men to deal with!! And all of them are humans!!" I shouted in my top fake terrified voice but couldn't understand why I added the last part of everyone being human beings:P

Naruto caught my signal and shouted as well, " Oh no!! Lets go save her!" he said and then we looked at each other . Tisha looked at us in a wierd way and then said, " what are you waiting for? Run!" she said and went ahead. We chuckled at our stupidness and followed her. Me at my top speed and Naruto, I could say at his slowest speed!

And then I added:

"Saaya wait for us! We are coming! " and we suppressed our laugh without letting Tisha know:)