Ethereal 14: True Identity (Unedited)

Chapter 14

Naeko's Point Of View

All six of us , including Sue, were assembled in her room to know what she had in store for us. Not n the world had I ever thought that she would be keeping something big from us.

With Sue on the bed , three of us sitting around her and Sasuke and Shun standing in the darker corner of the room, arms folded, were ready to shoot millions of questions at her.

"What do you want to know?" Sue questioned , her smile reaching up to her eyes.

"What we want to know? Are you joking here? You very well know what we are here for!" Naruto shouted and the smile on Sue's face vanished. Sue now had a serious look on her face.

What in the world was happening! I tried to decipher this by looking from one face to the other but no success. Why did I Know nothing of what was going on? What did I miss in just 5 hours?

"Who are you? And how do you know ...everything?" it was Sasuke. How come he also knows and I don't. I felt frustrated.

And I didn't like the way Sasuke spoke, " She is Sue! My caretaker! Any problem?" I said but all I received is a smirk.

"he meant her true identity." This time I was shocked.

"Why? Shun, why are you siding with him!?" I said pointing towards Sasuke.

At this point I heard Sue sighing and I turned to look at her. Sue was moving out of the bed and now standing beside it.."I guess I have no choice but to tell you kids everything"

What? What is Sue saying? Did I hear it wrong?

"I am Uchiha Sanako. Former ANBU member serving Konoha."

"A...an Uchiha? What are you sayi--"

"Realease!" She said and with that everything went blur in front of me. I had to shield my eyes from the strong force of energy she was emmitting.

Through the gaps of the force , I could make out a very young and beautiful face. And in an instant , she was gone.

"Wha--??" I began but was cut off, "You!!! I will kill you!" Sasuke's voice came from behind the spot where Sue was standing just a second ago. Instantly I turned around to find that the place where Sasuke was standing, was empty. Then I looked back to see Sasuke jamming the girl, whom I saw before, to the wall. His face so close to her and his hands gripping her throat. He was so strong, I thought he might actually kill her!

But the girl's expression remained calm. She bought her hands up to her neck, made a circular motion on Sasuke's hands with her fingers and within a second Saauke's hand were bind behind him. He couldn't move on his own will.

"Kh'sso" he shouted and went back into his dark corner.

Everyone was so stunned that no one could say anything. I also , just kept staring at her. This person was young , about 27 or 29? Her hair was red, just like mine. There was also a tattoo an her fore arm. I had seen it somewhere.

Where?

Oh yes, every ANBU member has one of there own.

Then She continued, "as I was saying, I am Uchiha Sanako"

"But you don't posess Sharingan! And your hair is red! " Sakura said. "How come you are an Uchiha?"

Her statement striked me. I don't know about her having sharingan or not, but ofcourse , all Uchihas have black hair. And red has been of the Uzumaki clan. Could she be a relative of Naruto? It would be great if she is one, he will get company, ain't it?

But before I could even say anything, Sasuke interrupted. Actually kind of hissed " she killed Uchiha Renji sama"

All my happiness for Naruto vanished. Instead , there was a change of emotions inside me. In an instead , I don't know how, but I was behind Sasuke and since his hands were binded, I took out his katana and pointed it directly at his throat from behind.

"What's going on!?" Sakura shouted and attempted to break him free from me.

"Get away from me..." she stumbled back and then I added to Sasuke, " So what were you saying, yeah...you think Sue can even hurt anyone? You really think so?" I bought the katana more close to him and let him bleed a little.

"She killed him..."

" Say what?" oh he is so arrogant. What if I really cut him. Just shut him up forever? I pressed a little more. There's no harm in that. No? I pressed more. He bled more. Killing is so easy....

No, what am I doing?! This is so not me! Stop! Stop!

"Stop!" I heard Sue say, "Its true, I killed Renji "

I felt the weapon drop out of my hand. Did she really say that?

"Hn!"

I slumped back in the dark corner. What did I do? What was I thinking? I could hardly believe anyone. I just lay there listening to whatever she was saying, not Sue, Sanako.

" I was a happy go lucky girl. Uzumaki Sanako. A normal start in the village of sand. Yes, since all the Uzumaki's lived in hideout, I was raised in Suna. As I grew up so did my power and my clan's abilities of sealing.

I was assigned as a member of ANBU when the third hokage found me in a really bad state and treated me in Konoha. Since no one cared in Suna to come looking for me, I decided and asked the hokage to give me a place there. In a few days time, I was a well assigned ANBU member.

Then I met Kushina and we became good friends. We shared every little secret and believed in each other.

Once I was sent on a mission to save some ninjas like a backup. There I met Uchiha Renji. I saved him. And we fell in love. I told this thing to Kushina and she told me not to hold back. She was very happy for me.

Renji was Uchiha Itachi's sensei. Sometimes when he used to train him, I would also be there. Just watching them. I was now an Uchiha. Itachi kun also loved me. We used to spend time together a lot.

Then one day Itachi joined the ANBU force and reported some of the things that were unbelievable. He was given a task by the third to execute the whole clan. But not yet. they needed more intel.

Somehow Renji found out about it. And he attempted to murder Itachi with some of the other Uchihas. I just managed to over hear them.

I was by that time , preganant. And so I had left the ANBU force. But I didn't do anything yet. What made me kill him was what I overheard after that.

" The third knows about our plan. We need to stop them."

"Don't worry, I know who has been given this task. I will kill him today. "

So that night, I tricked Itachi and made him go to run some errand for me. I waited in his room. But when he came back, he only saw me crouched over Renji. Blood dripping from my kunai. Then I left.

After years, the Kyuubi's attack did happen.

On 10th October, Kushina gave birth to two little babies. One, blond like their father and the other , a girl, red haired. But tragedy took over. Kyuubi was released and to stop him, their father had to make a tough decision.

While he sealed the Yin chakra in his baby girl, I was preparing a portal to save the children of the Yondaime Hokage, The yellow flash.

But I didn't manage it in time. Kushina gave me one of her child and pushed me through the portal. And then we lived here.

That boy Naruto, was you ofcourse and the girl..."

It was coming. Dread filled through me. Tears ran down my cheeks. What the hell was she saying!

"...was you, Naeko. " and that's it. I broke down. Naruto's eyes were broad with tears in them. Everyone was silent. Sakura hugged Naruto and smiled.

I cried and cried. No one stopped me. Shun came and sat beside me and then hugged me.

" Kushina always wanted her child to be named Naeko, if a girl."

I cried to the fullest that night. So much that no one could ever imagine.