chapter two

if u ain't fuck wit ice cube, i ain't fuck wit u.

-

Annoyed.

Annoyed is what I'm feeling right now. After my father left the room all hell broke loose. Well more like hell broke out of me.

~
"You have to be fucking kidding me! I'm not going anywhere with you! I'm staying here and all of you are going to leave!" I screamed pointing to everyone in the room.

"Ashlia, please don't argue. Just go pack and we'll talk later." Felix said as he rubbed his temple.

Now this mother fucker wants to test me? okay I'm gonna show them what hell on earth looks like.

I walked out the room as calm as I could and went to the garage. I grabbed the keys to the 2019 BMW i8 and ran to the car before someone can stop me. It was black with tinted windows. It's one badass car, and the best part, I can go ZOOM ZOOM.

I may be sixteen, but I love me some cars. I started getting into them when I turned 13, that's when Preston and Felix started to teach me how to drive. Most of the cars that are in the garage are mine. I bought them when I started fighting.

Speaking of fighting, that's where I'm going. I'm fucking annoyed and pissed off, and those two mixing is not a good thing for me. I might have been trained for a lot of things, but keeping my anger under control was not one of them.

I pushed the button that was in the car to open the garage doors and once they were all the way opened I started the car. As I was putting the car in drive the door to go into the house opened and out came every single one of my family members.

"Get out of that car and come inside right now!" My father yelled as he had his hand on his side where his gun is at.

I put the car in drive and took off all while looking at them with a smirk. The look on everyone's face was hilarious, I laughed all the way until I reached the end of the driveway.

The screech of the tires boosted my mood as I sped onto the road. I don't know why, but every time I'm feeling some type of way driving like a maniac always makes me feel better. Don't ask me why because I have no clue.

~
that was about an hour ago, and right now I'm at the underground getting ready to fight. By now I bet Felix and all of them are already on their way here. By the time they get here I'll probably be fighting. And that means they'll be even more pissed off, but I don't care. They wanna take me away, so I'm going to show them why they shouldn't. My parents started this by sending me here to be trained. Now I'm no expert, but if they sent me here to be trained they probably was going to make me do something close to this. Maybe like join their mafia so I could assassinate their enemies, or they may have made me fight to show to other mafias they have badass fighters on the team.

"Rei, go to the ring the fight is about to start." The MC said pulling me away from my thoughts. (king)

I got in the ring and waited for my opponent to show up. As I'm standing there I saw a group of people come in. The familiar face of Felix caught my eye and I smirked. Time to shine.

I saw someone hop into the ring smirking. He must be the guy I'm fighting. I look over his body trying to find a weakness. It wasn't that hard, there's a scar on his left shoulder, His knees look like he's been sucking dick for hours, and most of all his stomach. He doesn't have any abs so his stomach isn't hard, which means I can hurt him more.

The MC got into the ring making everyone shut up. "tonight we have rei da luta and Sugar. Now you know the rules, no one is done until one is either knocked out or dead. Ready?" (king of fighting)

We both nodded then the MC got off the ring. The bell rang and he started coming towards me. He threw a punch but before it could hit me I ducked sending a punch to his stomach. With the few seconds he took to regain himself I punched him in the face.

"come on, you're not trying hard enough." I mocked him smirking.

That pissed him off. He tried punching and kicking me but missed every single time. Acting like I was gonna punch him with my left arm he took his guard off my right. Stupid mistake he made because I sent a punch to his head with my right arm. I lifted up my right leg and sent a kick to his knee sending him down to the floor. I grabbed his hair slamming his face into my knee. Now if the punch didn't knock him out, the knee to the face sure did. Once he was on the floor the bell rang signaling the fight was over.

"rei da luta wins!" The MC yelled as he grabbed my wrist and lifted my arm into the air.

The crowd was silent. They were in shock. Most held satisfied looks as they already saw me fight before, and some held anger because they bet a lot of money I would lose. Stupid bastards.

-

As I got to my car I put the bag of money I got into the car and turned around smirking at them.

"Well you found me." I said leaning against the car.

"What the hell is wrong with you!? You're so fucking stupid it's funny!" Giovanni the fourth oldest yelled.

ouch!

"Ashlia we're only trying to protect you, and you going out and doing this only puts you in more danger." My mother said.

"Right, so you sent me away to 'protect me' and now you want to take me back to 'protect me'. I'm confused where am I safe at? I'm pretty damn sure a baby in a house filled with guards that are trained for anything should've been safe, but no it wasn't. So if I'm not safe at a safe house you sent me to when I was a baby, where is it safe for me then?" I asked.

No one said anything. They all just stood there looking at me like I'm a baby that's trying to talk for the first time. That's kind of sad.

"Okay. I'm going home to pack. I want to have my own plane, the rest of you share another plane."

I got into my car and drove away. I couldn't help the tears that fell from my eyes. I haven't seen or spoken to my family in six years. Do you know how much that fucked me up? I didn't do anything but sleep for months, and all of a sudden they come back and expect me to be okay with it? No, I'm going to make them feel what I felt. They will know what it's like to lose something they care for so much.

I looked in my rear view mirror and saw them catching up to me. Once I saw the cars they were using I almost shit myself. They were my fucking cars! Don't they have cars of their own! You know what, I'm gonna let this go for now. But if someone touches my baby's again I'm going to burn them alive.

-

i feel like this is a bad chapter? like it didn't explain shit enough. but oh well.

edited: ✅