chapter twenty- eight

"We have something to tell you." Ma said, sitting up straight. 

I looked around the table and seen everyone got tense with my gaze on them. 

"That would be?" I asked. 

 I raised my eyebrows waiting for them to say what they want to say. 

"We should've told you before you took over the mafia." Preston said, taking a sip of his drink. 

I watched as they all tried to stall what was needed to be said. They would give each other looks as if they could read each others minds. Don't ask why, but it was pissing me off. 

"I'm taking time out my day to be with you right now, I can easily get up, walk out that door and go back home and work on getting my mafia on top. Or, you can tell me what the fuck you're keeping from me!" I hissed, giving them warning looks. 

"You will be expected to be married a year from now. If you are not married a year from now, you can be overthrown from your place as leader of the Italian mafia." Jace said. 

"Is that all  you need to tell me?"  I asked, leaning back in my chair. 

They all looked shocked at my reaction. I mean I would be too. 

"Yes, that's all." Felix said. 

"Why are you not screaming, or flipping chairs? When I found out I had to do that I went crazy." Jace said, looking at me weirdly. 

Because I can change the rules. Because I'm not scared of rules some dead people made.   

"Maybe some of us are ready to actually settle down and stop playing the field." I said. 

By now they all believed me. I'm actually ready to rip every single person in this building head off. 

"Well that's good to hear! I thought you would rip everyone's head off." Even said. 

I wouldn't have said it better myself. 

"Ashlia."

I looked over and seen Jack. He was looking a little, off. 

"Excuse me." 

I got up and followed Jack out of the restaurant. Once outside I saw two cars full of my men. 

"What happened?" I hissed, the anger starting to come out. 

Jack looked hesitant. 

"I shipped some guns and another mafia raided it before I could get it to who I sold it to." He said without looking me in the eye. 

"You did what!" I yelled, pushing him against the car. 

Making sure not to have other people see, the other men that came with him surrounded us so no one saw. 

"I'm sorry! I thought the mafia needed more money! I was going to tell you when I got the money!" He yelled. 

I looked in his eyes and saw nothing but fear. I could feel him shaking from the grip I had on his neck. 

"Get in the car. When I get back you will tell me who you sold to, and who stole from me." 

-

I see nothing but red as I bust through the doors of the people who stole from me, my men following close behind me. The house was a whore house, filled with nothing but old horny men, mafia men, and girls who are being forced to work here. I have to say, it's a nice way to make money, but putting million of girls through this is nothing but a bitch move. 

"There's no point on running, I have this whole place surrounded!" I yelled. 

Instantly people started shooting. 

Not caring if I get shot, I walked through the whole mess while shooting whoever was firing. My men would yell for me to duck and hide, but when I'm on a murder spree there's no stopping me. Every hit that was sent to me was dogged. When someone ran out of ammo they would fight me. They'd lose, but hey, it's they thought that counts. 

After everyone ran out of ammo, my men surrounded everyone in here. They would try and fight us, but it would just end badly. 

"Now, where the fuck is Rafael Hernandez?" I asked sitting down in front of everyone. 

I know he's here. The raid happened three hours ago and it was close to this whore house. He doesn't have any other whore houses or any sort of houses anywhere near here. He lives in this house so it shouldn't be a problem on finding him anytime soon. 

"He's probably already gone. You have all your men in this room so he could've easily slipped out." A man sitting a few feet from me said, smirking. 

"Actually, I have men surrounding this house, going though the house looking for him, and in this room. And I have more men at every house, and sewer drain within a fifty mile radius, so if he went though a secret tunnel I'll find him." I said whipping the smirk off his face. 

Jack came beside me looking around. Since he knows what Rafael looks like and I don't, I made him come. 

"He's not in here." He said. 

I looked around and gave everyone a warning glare. "If anyone moves, kill them." 

I will look in every room to find him if I have to. 

We busted through every single door we could find. When there was girls I would send them with one of my men to take to the cars, and if it was an old man, it really depends on how they acted. If I saw them forcing themselves on the girls I'd kill them, if they were having sex with the girls without force I still killed them. So it really didn't depend on how they acted, I killed no matter what. 

We busted through every door, but this one girl, she was different. She looked terrified. She was probably knew to this whole thing. She had new cuts and bruises on her body. Me seeing that made me even more pissed than what I was. I don't know why I didn't feel this way when I seen all the other girls like that. All I knew was I needed to protect her as much as I can. 

When we busted through Rafael's' office, there he was in all his glory. He knew what was happening and didn't care. 

"About time you found me. Now let me see the new leader everyone's been hearing so much about." He said walking over to me. 

"It's nice to know you've heard of me" I said smirking. 

"Ashlia Vice, was sent to Felix Russo and Preston Marino a few days after birth. Felix and Preston aren't actually brothers but say they are. Was trained by said brothers since you were five. started fighting when you were sixteen and never lost a fight. Stole the mafia out from under your father Carter Vice. And was also rumored to have killed him after you took the mafia from him." He said. "Am I close or no?" 

Stalker. 

"Well you got everything right but one." I said. 

He gave me a look. "And what is it?" 

"I haven't kill him." I said as I took my gun out and shot him in the head. 

"Yet." 

-------

so a lot of people asked what happened to this chapter, well I accidentally published it. I panicked and then unpublished it so now yall know. 

also this is way over due, thank you all sooooooooooo much for 125k reads! you have no clue how happy i am that my book has got this far, even when i wasn't updating for yall i still had people reading and messaging me! yall lift my sprit up so much, i just hope you guys know that!

I LOVE YOUUUUU