chapter fourteen

this song has nothing to do wit the chapter. i just wanna show y'all my favorite white boy rapper. well one of them.

————

I have a plan. A plan only me, myself, and I will know, well for now. It'll probably surprise everyone involved in any mafia business. I thought of the plan while I was in the shower last night. It's dangerous and risky to do, but I'm all about it.

I'm going to slowly start building an army. I'm starting with the mewbies, then go to the ones who hate my father. That's most of his men. I'm planning on getting Antonio into it. He hates Carter, and so do all of his men.

I walked into Antonio's office and saw he was doing paperwork.

"Hey Antonio, can I talk to you?" I looked at one of his guards standing in a corner. "Alone."

"Yes." he turned to the man and told him to leave.

I walked to the chair in front of his desk and sat down. I waited until I heard the door shut before I started talking.

"I wanted to talk to you about Carter." I said, giving him a stern look.

"What about him?" He said rolling his eyes.

"I know you hate Carter, and so do I. So I was wondering if you want to join me on taking over the Italian mafia."

He gave me a look showing he was thinking about it. His face showed that he wanted to do it.

"And how do you expect to do that?" He asked, leaning towards me.

"I was going to start off with asking you since you hate him. Then I was going to the newbies, since they don't know what to do I was going to train them and get them to join me. Then go to the ones that also hate him."

"How do you know if any of them hate him?"

"I know all your men want to rip his head off. They don't hide their emotions well enough." I stated.

Antonio's men are actually really good at everything. The only things they need to work on are their emotions, and turning pain into pleasure.

"And if I say yes, how will we get anybody in on the plan?"

"I already announced that newbies are the only ones training today. I'll handle them, but I'm going to need you to get some extra men who you know hate my father with a passion."

"I'm in. When will we take action?" He asked.

"I'm going to start training today. But all of it will start once I turn seventeen. My birthday is July 1st, that's when I'll start the fight."

"Alright, I'll take my men somewhere to have a talk with them about it. You'll only be training Carter's newbies today, I'll have my men with you by tomorrow."

"I just have to figure out what we're going to do about that war between us and the Russians." I said.

"You don't have to do anything." He stated.

"I kind of do. I don't want half the men that I'm training for this to be killed and start all over again."

"The war is fake. It's the last stage of your omertà."

Carter is fucking dead.

————-
here's a little chapter of the plan. I didn't wang to make it long cuz i feel like it'd confuse you, so i kept it small.

aka love y'all

vote and comment ❤️❤️