chapter twenty- three

The plan couldn't be any more flawless. I have everything planned out to the max. Every scenario that could happen, I thought of and made a plan for it. I never thought the day would come where I'm defeating Carter.

After everyone is at the party and is in the tent, All my men will come out of hiding and surround the tent. They're going to be heavily armed with guns. I'm not worried about every single mafia leader in the tent having weapons because everyone's going to be searched for any. If they have any then they're getting taken and won't get them back until they're leaving. The only people that are going to have weapons are my men.

Carter isn't going to announce that Jace is taking over for him until ten at night. I'm going to announce everything around eight. I'm planning on having the men that are surrounding the tent go into it once I start talking.

If Carter decides to go outside and see the men, Antonio's going to tell him it's some men he hired to make sure nothing happens. As stupid as a carter is, he'll believe it.

I pulled into the driveway where all my men live. Today is the day I'm telling them the rest of the plan.

I haven't been with them the past few days, but Marco has been telling me that they're working hard. Some of the men wouldn't take the ten minute brakes I give them every hour. It worries me that they're not taking the needed brakes, but it shows how determined they are.

Walking through the house I saw no one. That means they're all in the gym.

Good.

I walked into the gym and saw everyone fighting. They all mastered everything else, I'm just getting their fighting techniques better.

"Well hello there Miss. Vice." Giovanni said, as he walked up to me.

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes. "Has anyone taken their brakes yet?"

He shook his head. "No one hasn't even taken one today. I was about to force them all to stop, they need to stay hydrated."

"Alright. Go take that break, I'm about to make everyone stop." I said.

I looked around in search of my uncles. I found Pietro first. I guess he's the one who's about to hear my mouth.

"Pietro!" I yelled.

He snapped his head towards me.

"Come here." I said.

"Yes ma'am." He said.

I gave him a stern look. I hate being called 'ma'am'.

"Where are the other two?" I asked.

I'm not going to only yell at him. I'm chewing all three of their asses out.

"Probably in the other room. They always go over there when they have their brakes." He said pointing to a room.

I told Pietro to follow me as I walked towards the other room. As I walked into the room, I saw Marco and Riccardo both sitting on their asses playing on their phones.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked slamming the door closed.

They stared at me with shock all over their faces.

"We're taking a break." Riccardo said, standing up slowly.

I looked towards Marco and gave him a stern look. "And are you taking a break as well?"

"Yes."

I turned to Pietro with a look that says 'tell me what they're doing now'.

"How long have they been on this 'break'?" I asked Pietro.

They may be older than me, but they work for me. All of my men are older than me, and they still listen to my orders.

"They stay in here while the rest of us train." Pietro blurted out.

Are you serious?

"Do they at least give you guys breaks?" I asked.

He shook his head.

All hell broke loose.

"Ashlia, what is up with you? First you get distant with us, then you attack Riccardo and Marco!" Antonio yelled.

We sat in his office with Pietro, Riccardo, and Marco. They snitched on me to Antonio about me attacking them. I don't know why they're being babies about it, I didn't even hurt them that much. All I did was fling chairs at them until they passed out.

"They disobeyed me! I told them to train my men while I'm not there, guess what they were doing? Sitting in a different room on their fucking phones! I told them to let my men have ten minutes to calm down and get a drink! Did they do that! No, they sat on their asses while my men bust their asses!" I yelled, flinging my arms everywhere.

They all looked at me like I was crazy. Their eyes are widened, and their mouths are open. Seeing their faces like that only made me even more angry.

"What!" I screamed.

They all jumped back a little, earning a confused look from me.

"You showed your emotions. You never show your emotions, even when you're pissed." Antonio said.

"You're turning into Carter." Riccardo said.

"I have to turn into a monster to get what I want. I'll be normal once I have the mafia."

I walked out of the office pissed. I can't stay here, I need to fight.

I grabbed my phone and dialed the number of someone I haven't seen in a while.

"Hello?"

"Preston, set me up for a fight." I told him as I changed out of my clothes.

"Why?" He asked.

"Does it matter? Get me a fight before I do something I'll regret!" I hung up.

That's the thing, I don't regret anything.

—————

im soooooo sorry this wasn't up earlier! i've been doing my online school all day because i haven't done it since i got let out of school and my mom got an email abut it and she- let's just say i'm never going to wait two months to do my work.

also while i was writing this, a girl is trying to fight me. so i finished the chapter and i'm about to go get in a fight. i'll tell y'all how it goes

i'm sorry this is short!! please don't hate me!!

vote and comment ❤️❤️