chapter ten

i'm crying in the club rn! 1k reads! y'all got me showing my emotions and shit

-
I don't know why, but I feel like I'm god right now. I'm skipping around the house with a big ass smile on my face. Everyone else is walking around the house lazily, I don't blame them. It's four in the morning and we're getting our bags in the car.

A little bit ago I was joking around with them, but they looked at me like I killed their family. I think they're mad at me. I would be too because I woke up before all of them and wanted to fuck with them so I got two pans and ran around the house banging them together while yelling 'I ain't get no sleep cause of y'all, now y'all ain't get no sleep cause of me'. I thought it was quite comical.

"Everyone get in the fucking car now!" Papa yelled as he walked out the front door.

Papa got two cars for us. One was for our luggage, and the other was for all of us. Felix and Preston are driving the one with the luggage because there's not enough room for all of us just in one car.

"He wouldn't be in such a bad mood if you didn't wake us up like you did." Matteo muttered.

I'm about to go to jail. I started walking faster towards Matteo to knock his ass out but I was grabbed from behind.

"Shut up Matteo, she's just excited she gets to fight." Even defended me.

I knew he was my favorite for a reason.

Once we got on the road Papa started talking about what I have to do. I already know because he told me last night, but he feels the need to tell me again so I'm not stopping him.

"Luca is going to be on the plane with you Ashlia. I'm trusting you to make sure he's sober when we get to mexico." He told me.

I nodded.

"I'm also sending the video of the fight to you once we get to the airport so you can watch it. I changed my mind about you training the guys on the plane, you're going to watch the video as much as you can. The training starts after your fight with Antonio's best fighter. Am I clear?"

"Yes Papa."

-

I watched as one of Antonio's men swung the other person they're fighting with. I saw how they moved so quickly, how they would dodge some hits but not everyone hit was missed. They're fighting was perfect. It was flawless. Antonio's guy wasn't on the tall side, but his ass is winning the fight. This guy had to have been in the military or something.

I saw as he sent a fast punch to his opponents face knocking him out instantly. The MC walked over to him grabbing his wrist.

"Koda wins!" The MC yelled.

That was my tenth time watching that video. I saw everything I needed. There weren't that many weaknesses that I could see from the video. I didn't see any mistakes. Everything was flawless.

"How many more times are you going to watch that damn video?" Luca asked.

I looked at him and saw that he was about to take a sip of alcohol, I grabbed the glass and downed it before he could.

Papa may have told me to keep him sober, but he didn't say anything about me being sober.

"What the hell! That was my drink, give it back!"

"Unless you want to drink my piss, I don't think you'll want it back." I said.

The look he gave me told me he was actually thinking about it. Mmmm ya nasty

-

I'm never good with patients, matter of fact I'm terrible with it. I can never keep my mouth shut whenever someone is taking forever to do anything. I have the worst road rage it's not even funny. So when Papa let me drive to Antonio's house I didn't think I was going to be stuck behind a slow ass driver!