chapter thirty- five

"Boss, a man is here with a child. Said he needs to see you." One of my men said, coming into the gym.

"Where are they at?" I asked, taking the tape off my hands and throwing it into the trash.

"At the front door. I wouldn't let them in unless you knew they were here." He said, trying to keep his eyes on my eyes and not on my body that was only covered by a pair of shorts and a sports bra.

"Alright you can go, I got it." I told him, then walked out of the gym.

Making my way out of the basement, I had a clear view to the front door. Leonid stood a few feet away from one of my men that watched them to make sure they wouldn't wander around and the man who must be the hitman I hired.

I could see the bruises on Leonid as I got closer to them There weren't many on him which I'm glad about, how could a four year old take a bad beating? He couldn't, and Viktor knew that.

"You can go Rocky, thank you." I said to the man who was watching Leonid.

Without a word Rocky nodded and walked away from us.

I looked back over to Leonid and seen his eyes were widened as he looked at me. I wouldn't be shocked if he already knows me, I was supposed to marry his dad so why wouldn't he.

"Come Leonid and mystery man who wouldn't tell me his name. We're talking in my office." I said, holding out my hand for Leonid to take.

He hesitated for a moment, but he put his hand in mine. His hands are so small it's cute.

As we walked to my office, Leonid would squeeze my hand every few seconds. Anyone could tell he was scared and confused just by looking at him, so I rubbed my thumb on his hand to try and calm him down.

"Are you tired?" I asked Leonid as I opened the doors to my office.

He nodded as he rubbed his eyes.

"I have a room for you, do you want to go see it and go to sleep?" I asked, bending down to his level.

He shook his head then made his way to the couch and laid down on it.

"The couch works too." I said, letting out a laugh.

I looked over to the man I hired and pointed to my desk.

"How much did we agree on your payment again?" I asked, eyeing him making sure he doesn't lie.

I know exactly how much I'm paying him, it's a little trick I'm playing to make sure I can trust him. Let's hope I can, I like how fast he works and may go through him more often.

"Half a million. Even though I do this for a lot less, you wouldn't let me take my usual amount." He answered, leaning back in the chair.

What an honest man.

I smirked. "I like to over pay people who work with me, let's them know I'm not messing around."

Opening the cabinet beside me, I threw the bag of money on the desk towards him.

"You know, you're all everyone in the mafia world talks about. Most are terrified then the others are impressed or want to try and marry into the Italian mafia to become just as powerful." He said, not making a move to get the money.

Guess I'll have to work harder to get everyone to fear me. It wont be hard, if I got most of the mafia world to be terrified of me just by doing the little things Ive been doing, it won't be hard to get everyone else terrified.