chapter twenty

we hit 6k! y'all i can't keep up on doing these double updates anymore!
•••••
"Can you stop glaring at me!" Felisha yelled.

Not listening to her, I kept glaring at her. I have nothing else to glare at so she's going to take these glares.

I'm beyond pissed at this point. I'm chained to a fucking chair in a dark ass room, the only sort of light that lit the room was from the crack from the door.

Felisha was chained up to a wall. Her wrists, ankles, and neck are all chained. At least it's not me in that position.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry! I did what I had to do!" She yelled again.

I've been listening to her yelling for the past hour, her voice is getting on my nerves.

"If I wasn't chained up right now, you best believe you'd be dead by now." I muttered keeping my glare on her.

"I said I'm sorry." She whispered thinking I wouldn't hear.

"You think a sorry is going to cut it right now? I don't know where my family is right now, they could be dead for all I know!" I screamed as I pulled on the chains.

We wouldn't be in this position if it wasn't for her.

"Whoever did this, is fucking dead." Antonio said.

We're all on a group call as we drive back home. Mama didn't tell us a lot about what was stollen, so I was confused on why everyone was going crazy.

"You and me both brother." Felix said.

"Who even got in the house without anyone noticing?" I asked as we sped up.

Antonio's house is surrounded with guards. No one could've gotten past them.

"It has to be someone that works for one of us." Carter stated.

No one would do that. Most of his men work for me, and they know what I would do to them if they did.

"Or it was a ninja." Matteo joked.

"Shut up." Everyone said at the same time.

"Who all was at my house today?" Antonio asked.

"Besides from us, the people Carter hired to get us ready." Preston said.

Then it hit me.

"Where was all this stuff stollen at?" I asked.

"By your room." Antonio said.

You have got to be kidding me! That has to be why Felisha blind folded me.

"I know who it was." I stated.

"Who?" Riccardo asked.

"Felisha, the girl that got me ready."

The rest of the car ride was silent. It wasn't long before we got home and ran inside. As we walked inside we were instantly surrounded by men with guns. I looked in the living room and saw Mama tied up.