chapter twenty- six

I watched as Carter looked at me with nothing but anger. I watched as he struggled to get out of the chains. I don't know why he's trying, I have all of his upper body wrapped with chains. The only way he could get out of them is by breaking them, but he's not strong enough.

After the party I brought Carter to the property I got for my men. I let my men take him to the house, he left with no bruises, but when they got him out of the car he was covered in blood. I guess they really don't like Carter.

I left the property for an hour to let my men have their way with him. I wasn't gone long, but they did a lot to him. A lot of people would call me a monster if they know what I'm doing to my father, but he deserves it. He's the monster.

"How are you doing Carter? Any pain anywhere?" I asked, smirking.

I'm a bitch.

"What, don't have anything to say? Are you embarrassed?" I laughed.

He should be. His sixteen year old daughter took over his mafia, and I'm about to rip him from any humanity he has left.

"Don't ignore me Carter!" I yelled, as I grabbed a knife and stabbed his arm.

His hissed in pain as blood oozed from the new wound he has.

"Kill me, you won't." He said, smirking.

He knows what he's saying. If he was someone else he'd have a bullet in his head.

Oh how I want to kill him.

"I will, whenever I'm done having fun with you."

-

I left the room with blood all over my hands, some on my face. He's not dead, I'm planning on keeping him alive a little while longer.

"Send a doctor in there, he needs it." I told the guards outside the door.

They sent me nods while one got his phone out.

"I'll be back tomorrow, don't go near him while I'm gone. You have your fun with him when I let you." I told Jack as I walked out the front door.

"Yes Miss Vice." He said.

Vice. I hate that name.

"Ashlia." I said.

"Huh?" He sent me a confused look.

"Call me Ashlia." Without letting him reply I got in my car.

I would dance to the music I was playing once in a while. When it comes to music I can't help but dance when the beat drops, I can't be the only one. I'd get nasty looks toward my car as I passed people. I guess my music is too loud for them, oh well.

I'm glad every car I have has darkened windows. Because at times like this when I'm covered in blood, I don't want anybody seeing me. Even though I can handle the police, I just don't want to right now. I just took over and the first thing I want to do is take out anyone who stole from the mafia before.

Carter was known for selling drugs. He was also stolen from often. He would torture and warn the people who stole, but he wouldn't kill them. I'm stuck with having to clean Carter's mess up, but that's what I signed up for. I'm here to prove Carter was a bitch and shouldn't have been a leader.

A year with me as leader I'll have every single cop wrapped around my finger. They'll be too scared to try and take me down. I'll be the most feared in the whole world. I'll be the only girl to take over a mafia, and kill her father.

The day Carter dies, I will throw a week-long party.

I turned the music down as I pulled into Antonio's driveway. I don't want to get back in this car and get the shot scared out of me because I forgot to turn down the music. It's happened before.

By now it's five in the morning, everyone's probably asleep. If they're not then that's stupid, sleeping is my favorite thing to do and I take it for granted.

I walked into the house quietly not wanting to wake anyone up. Mostly because I don't want them to see me. I know they've seen me covered in blood before, but it's different this time. I won't let them see me with Carter's blood on me, no matter what.

Unlike Carter, I try not to come home with blood all over me. I should've got a shower before I came here, but I didn't have any clothes.

I need to start taking clothes with me every time I leave the house.

———-

here's a little chapter. y'all are going to be living off this chapter for a little while. i totally forgot i had another book, i've been so busy with this one. so i'm going to take a few days and write for the other book and update there.

also i made an instagram if u wanna follow it go ahead. the user is stnmrs666, it's literally the same user as on here.

vote and comment ❤️❤️