chapter twenty- two

The past few weeks, I've been thinking about everything. Mostly about taking over the mafia. My men are ready to go into anything I throw at them. That's why I announced We're going to do it Friday. Today is Monday, so I have enough time to see every single man I have on my side. After I announced I changed the date of attack, men that weren't in Mexico got on a plane here.

I bought property that has a mansion and ten other houses on it. The mansion should fit half the men, and the houses are really big so they'll be okay. Some men may have to share a room, but I haven't heard any complaints so for right now it's okay.

All my men look like they work out all day everyday. They've gotten a lot bigger since we started training, and I could never be any happier. One look at one of them and you'll be pissing yourself. They learned how to keep a straight face and not show any emotion. It took a lot of practice, but once they got the hang of it they couldn't stop doing it. They walk around looking like someone killed their whole family and they took the pain and turned it into anger.

I turned them into a beast.

I picked to attack Carter on Friday because He's throwing a party. The party is actually for Jace. Carter decided to hand down the mafia to Jace a lot earlier than expected. Jace was the one who wanted to attack on Friday because he doesn't want to wait until I'm eighteen. I wasn't going to fight with him about it, I really want to take over. The earlier the better.

Right now I'm at the property I bought in Nuevo León. I'm going over the plan with all the men.

"The party is being held at Antonio's house. There's a tent that's going to be set up. It's a pretty big tent, big enough to fit half of you in. Whoever worked for Antonio or Carter will be inside the tent, the rest of you will be surrounding the tent whenever everyone's inside. Make sure whoever comes out, doesn't go back in." I explained.

They all nodded.

"What are we going to do when people have to use the bathroom? We can't have missing people at a party full of mafia leaders." Jace asked.

"Jace have you seen the tent yet?" I asked.

The tent is huge. It's as long as Antonio's house, and his house is long as hell.

Jace shook his head.

"There's going to be built in bathrooms. No one should feel the need to go outside the tent unless they're leaving." Antonio said.

The amount of money people spend on these kinds of parties is insane.

"Now throughout the week I will not be here to train you, Riccardo, Marco, and Pietro will be. My brothers will come here also to train with you. I'll be home figuring out the rest of the plan."

"What if I don't show up for training?" Matteo asked.

Jace, Matteo, Giovanni, and Even haven't liked me that much that past month. I've made them work extra hard on training since they started later than everyone else. They showed up on time for training ever since they started, so I haven't had to threaten them.

"You don't want to know." I warned.

Even if they are my brothers, they still have to take the punishment for not showing up to training. There have been a few that skipped, and it didn't end well for them. I make my men work hard right now, but once we're done with taking over, I'm going to be nice and give them two months off to relax and have a vacation, hang out with friends or family.

"Alright, I'll be back in three days to explain the plan all over again." I said. "Take the rest of the day off. It's the only rest you'll be getting until Friday."

"How has everyone been? I haven't seen everyone in the same room for a while." Mama asked.

We're all sitting in the living room talking about the party on Friday. Well, more like Carters telling us how we need to act at it.

Jace has been in an office with Carter ever since we got home. Jace said he was being told on how to take care of a mafia, how much time and effort goes into it and all that fun stuff. I can tell all of it is getting to him. Even though he's only been with Carter for a few hours, you can see all the stress building and building on him.

"I've been great! Thanks for asking." Matteo said.

"Tired." Giovanni said.

"Just peachy." Jace muttered

"Hungry." Ricardo said.

"We just ate dinner." Even stated.

Riccardo is a big dude. He'll eat anything and everything you put in front of him. The amount of food he consumes everyday, I'm surprised he's not five hundred pounds.

"That was an hour ago. I already shit it out, so I'm hungry again." Riccardo said, earning groans from everyone.

"Why do you have to be so nasty?" Antonio asked.

Not liking where the conversation is going, I got up and went to my room. I want to have some relaxing time before everything happens.

That's the thing though, I can't sit still for a long period of time. It drives me crazy. I have to be doing something, anything. I don't care if it's listening to music and bouncing my legs to the beat, or if it's just rolling around in my bed. Moving equals relaxation.

Oh god. The work I'm going to have to do to get the Italian mafia to be the most dangerous out of all of the mafia families, is going to be a lot. Carter did a good job at keeping the mafia in the top five, but that's not enough for me. I need to be the most dangerous of them all. If that means I'll have to play dirty, then I'll play dirty.

Look out world, Ashlia Vice is coming. And I'm coming with an army.